| O n e |

|| TW : Knife, abuse, blood, ED, voices, Death.

** Tommy's POV**

It was an average day, besides the pain on my body from my father kicking me almost anywhere he could get to. This has became an every day thing ever since my mother left us when I was younger, I was only 6 when she did. I don't remember much but there's this one memory that always replays in my head.

**FLASHBACK**

I was in my room trying to drown out the noises of my mother and father arguing when suddenly i hear glass shattering and screaming. I walk into the hall and peek down the stairs to see my bloody mother on the floor with glass surrounding her, and my freakishly tall father towering over her with a broken beer bottle in his hands. I then realize he saw me and ran back into the hall, I ran into my room and locked the door before he could get to me. After some time had passed of my father banging on my door telling me to open it and me crying into my pillow, he had walked away to do something with my mom. After that day I didn't see her ever again, and after that day the abuse got even worse.

**END OF FLASHBACK**

I knew at some point I had to get up because I had a stream that I promised so I got up and peeked out of my room to see if my father was gone, thankfully he was so I quickly got in the shower and washed off the dried blood from my body. I avoided the mirror as much as I could because I knew just seeing myself would make me wanna break down .I knew how skinny I looked because my father barely ever let me eat, but I was too scared to get help. Once I got changed into a casual white hoodie with red sleeves and black sweatpants, I went to go check the time. It was 1:36PM, I'm surprised I didn't wake up later since I went to bed so late but that's ok. I figured once I put on some makeup to cover the cuts and bruises on my face I would stream early, I've been using makeup for a couple of years to hide the marks ever since I started getting my own money from streaming. I'm really glad I've gotten this far but that just means more work for me to try and cover up the pain that I go through. I sat down in my chair once I got the stream running. "AYYYYYYYY WHATS UP CHAT?" I screamed as I read all the 'hellos' and 'pogs' in the chat. I hesitated to drink my water for a second but I knew I should, so I did. "So, how are we doing today? Hmmm?" I said while putting on a fake smile. After letting the chat answer with stuff like 'Great!' or 'Meh' I decided to tell them what we are doing. "Well chat, Today we will be playing among us with the SBI and other people! But you'll just have to wait an see." He hopped onto the VC they were all in. "WASSUP BOIS?" I hesitated on screaming but knew I needed to keep up the act. "Hey tommy! We were just about to start," Wilbur said to him. Wilbur is always so nice to me but I don't exactly know why, I figured Wilbur just pitied me. In the background though I heard someone whisper, "Jesus, cant he ever shut up?'' to another person. I felt myself tear up as the voices started replaying in my head.

*"Your so useless"*

*"Just shut up"*

*"FREAK"*

But one always stood out to me.

*"You should just end it already"*

I could feel myself tearing up but I didn't let it out, I knew I was streaming and had my facecam on. I steadied my breathing after realizing I was holding it for quite some time. I pressed the join arrow after copy & pasting code. After some time had passed and me loosing almost every round I heard my dad get back from the bar. He goes there on a daily basis so at this point its totally normal. "Ok chat, this is where I will be ending the stream. See you on the next livestream!" He ended the live already knowing that everyone else had. The only people left in the call were Wilbur, techno, and dream. "I think I'm gonna head out guys, goodnight," You could hear a voice crack in the middle of that sentence due to me being extremely anxious about what he is gonna do tonight. "Alright, goodnight toms!" I heard Wilbur say. "Goodnight" was all dream and techno said.

*THIRD PERSON* (also techno and dream arnt rude in this story I promise lol)

He thought he had left the call but he really only turned on his camera. He heard his dad stomping up the stairs and decided to just wait for him, already know what was gonna happen but didn't think it would be worse than usual. His father stormed into his room and through the corner of his eye he saw a knife, oh no.

926 words! Wow :D Almost 1k!

Also hello, i am the author of this story but u can call me waffl3z. I am a trans male and pan! I go by He/Him and..yeah! I really hope you enjoyed! I will try to update as much as i can.