Hurt And Bloodied. (Prolouge)

A/N - Sorry that it took me a while to come back to this story. I had to finish multiple other things that took all of my time. Now that I am back I can start working on my stories fully.

This will be my first ever story that is based around somrthing of this level. My only experience so far with yanderes is with my JoJo story and one of the charecters there so I will try to do good. I will learn as the story progresses.

Keep in mind that the locations that are located on Earth in this story are going to be mustly real. However, whatever I will write about them isn't. No bad things that are known to me accure in those locations and it is all part of the fiction.

Mentions of blood, abuse, gore, threats, violence and more grousome content are to be included in this chapter. This is not recommended to those with weak heart and suicidal thoughts or those who have went through similar things. Readers concent is adviced. In case anything of the sorst is happening to you than please, speak to a responsible adult in case of violence and/or bullying. In case it is abuse or any other harming matter that is being done by the family, it is highly adviced to call the locale police and/or CPS (Child Protective Service). In case you are being threatened to do so, keep in mmind that your safety is important. If possible, record a conversation or any form of violence that is used against you as a form of evidence.

You have been warned.

No POV:

It was early morning in Cold Spring, NY. A place that is considered as a place to visit once in New York city. The small town was home for nearly two thousend civiliants and looked as if it was taken out of a postcard.  In this town, there was a family of four that lived in a small, yet comfortable house.

The older one was the father of the family, (F/N) (L/N). He is working in the M&T Bank and looks to become the manager soon. He is considered to be a well mannered man and a trustworthy friend by many of the people there. He is also know for dealing with a robbery alone, making sure minimal damages were taken by the bank and all of the robbers were arrested, allowing him to rise quickly to where he is now. What people didn't know was that of all of the money that was taken, he added to his own bank account a solid 1.5 million USD, a total of 75% of all the moeny lost. He managed to fake it all to being lost in the flames.

He is married to a women younger by two years. Her name is (M/N) (L/N). she works at Haldane Elementry School as a teacher for maths. She is loved by both the staff and students and was given the title of worker of the year by her school a total of three times. She gossips with the other teachers and is known as a nice and caring women. What people don't know, is that she never keeps a secret. She always tellls them to whoever is around. Not only that, but she will blackmail money and favors out of people with those secrets. The couple was married and had a daughter and a son.

The daughter's name is (S/N) (L/N). She is 19 years old and is just about to start collage in New York city. She has met a girl named Phoebe Parker and they became friends really quickly when they ran into one another as they applied for the collage. She is always at the top of all of her classes and she always helps people in need an dis considered as a gem of the town. She was called the prettiest girl of Cold Spring by everyone around her as she was just that, dead gorgeous. However, she is keeping a secret that she knows none can know of. Well, two secrets in fact. One is of her family an dthe other is of herself.