The Harem (Heroes)

A/N - Before I start this, I must say that this isn't going to be easy at all. The harem will be covered by more than one part and there will be additions in the future. Now I must go and start to break my hands with research and writing. Wish me luck!

 Wish me luck!

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tania Stark:

Superhero name: Iron-Woman

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Superhero name: Iron-Woman.

Abilites: iron suit, stark-tech, high intelligence.

Iron suit: A suit created by her. When she has the suit on her, she will be ablt to fight. The suit has blasters that shoot out energy blasts. The suit has boosters that allow her to fly. If needed, theer is a bulked suit that is even stronger.

Stark-tech: The most advanced for of technolegy on earth.

High intelligence: She is extremly smart.

[Don't worry my dear, mama's here to keep you safe. No one will harm you~]

Stephanie Rogers:

Superhero name: Captain America

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Superhero name: Captain America.

Abilites:  super solider dna, rebouncing shield,  military like hand to hand combat, worthy soul.

Super solider dna: Her streangth, agility and defense are all improved. 100% buff to all of those stats.

Rebouncing shield: Her shield can store kinetic energy and release it  on impact unless caught by her.