The Jason Special (Jaydick Short)

This is just a lil cute short chapter because I had an quick idea and I am happy with how it turned out.

This one doesn't really have Dick in it, but it mentions his name once or twice. It's technically about him. That's why it's called the Jason special. Cause it's about Jason.

This was just for you guys to keep you happy as I've not updated for a few weeks (mainly because I was working on my new book, please check it out. Little self promo right there). I promise, I'm working on a part 2 for the last chapter. I'm like half way through writing it atm.

ENJOYY!

Word Count: 685

__________________________

Jason started wiping down the bar with a wet cloth. As much as he disliked it, he had to have a day job so he could contribute to paying the apartment rent. He didn't want Dick to have to pay it all by himself.

He had only been on this new job for around a week, after being fired from the last bar for 'being too aggressive with the customers'.

Dan, the guy that Jason shared his shifts with, came up to him and patted him on the shoulder. His name was actually Daniel but he insisted that Jason call him 'Dan'. He reckoned that it made him sound more hip or something like that. The guy was probably 30 or somewhere around that.

"How's it goin' Jason?"

"Fine." He replied. Sometimes this Dan guy got on his nerves. Sure he was alright most of the time, but he could be really annoying sometimes.

Dan suddenly whistled as he looked out into the crowd of people. He pointed to a young woman who was wearing a very revealing dress and was dancing with a few guys at the same time.

"Damn, is she fine or what?"

Jason didn't look up, just kept wiping down the mess of alcohol that had been spilled on the bar.

Dan nudged him in the shoulder. "Oh come on, Jay. You can't tell me she isn't hot as hell. You know what, you two would look good together. You should go ask for her number. Wha'dya say?"

"One. Don't call me that. Ever. Two. I'm not interested."

"Oh, come on man. Relax a little. I'm sure you're even just a little interested." Dan raised an eyebrow.

This angered Jason. He threw the rag down on the bar harshly and scowled up at Dan. "I said I'm not interested." He growled. "And I'm already in a relationship."

Dan raised his hands innocently. "Woah, man. I'm just sayin. And your chick must be pretty hot for you to turn her down. Why don't you just forget about your girlfriend for a night and have some fun with her?" He nodded to the woman he had been pointing at.

Jason scowled at Dan once again. "He is pretty hot. And I love him. I would never do that. I'm an asshole, yeah, but not that much of an asshole. I love my boyfriend."

Dan looked surprised at what Jason said. He suddenly seemed a little awkward and uncomfortable. "Oh-uh, I'm. Um. Sorry man. I didn't realise you were, uh-" he cleared his throat. "Never mind."

He scurried away quickly and Jason smirked inwardly to himself. People were always shocked when they found out that Jason was dating a guy.

It was sort of hilarious.

His phone then beeped and he pulled it out of his pocket.

Jason smiled lovingly as he stared down at the text from his boyfriend.

'Hey Jay, you forgot your dinner on the side so I'm going to bring it to you at the bar now. I'll see you soon, handsome. Love you baby. Dickie <3'

This was the reason that Jason wouldn't cheat on Dick. Because he loved him so much. And Dick really did care about him. They were a perfect fit. Jason didn't care what Dan said, he would never leave Dick. He was the love of his life. And Jason somehow knew that they'd be together through anything and everything.