Bruises

Sirius was standing in front of the mirror in the guest bathroom of the potters house. No amount of makeup in the world could cover up the bruises on his face. Sirius was getting more and more frustrated with himself, he needed to look perfect. Remus and him were going out together to get some time alone after everything that had happened two days ago.
Sirius heard a loud knock on the bathroom door, he opened it to see James' mother standing there. " Hello Mrs Potter."
"Hi, Sirius. You've been in the bathroom for a while now, I came to see if everything was ok. You've been through a lot the past few weeks." Euphemia replied .
"I'm fine, going out soon and I cannot for the life of me cover these damm bruises." Sirius opened the bathroom door to reveal a counter covered with makeup that he had been trying to use.
"I don't think you need to cover them up, but if you really want to I know how. I can help."
That would be amazing!" Sirius replied as he showed James' mother into the room.
Euphemia sat Sirius down on a wicker chair and covered the bruises after she was done Sirius had a bit of alone time so he did his eyeliner. As Sirius ran his fingers through is newly grown hair he felt happy about his appearance and was looking forward to going out. He hadn't felt like this since they broke up for the summer.

Sorry it's only a short chapter been really busy 🙃

Words 254
Bruises
Part 5