55

Sunday December 27th 2015
Noelles POV
-.-
Boxing day had been great at home in Dublin. We played games with my family all day and ate our bodyweight in came and sweets and it was great to see my dad ,Rachel,Cece and Jamie.

Dad had gotten alot worse. He had lost all his hair and was so frail looking. It made me feel guilty about living in Hollywood and about going off to Paris today.

"Go off Noe. You deserve the world. He gives you the world and more" Hugh sighs.

Rachel nods and runs her fingers up and down Dads arm. He sighs at her touch and lets out a chesty cough. It was so sad seeing him get worse and worse each day with him being so young. Sometimes I do wonder maybe if people deciding when their own life should end themselves would be better off, less pain and confusion for them. God that's the most heartbreaking bit.

Cece was living her best life. Knitting away for Sophia, she was thrilled she had met her great grand-daughter on numerous occasions.

Hayley and Conner had been thrilled spending time with their niece and finally today were taking her back to their apartment to spend the next few days and mind her for me.

It came to the time we had to say goodbye to Sophia and i can't lie, it was harder than expected.

"Soph we have to take a little trip away" Niall says softly.

"But we'll be back very soon" i add

The baby looks up at us confused.

"We'll see you in a few days honey" i say again.

My eyes filled with tears and Niall wraps his arm around me.

"Don't cry babe" he says softly, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Hayley straps Sophia into her car and waves Niall and I off while she brings her and Conner and Sophia back to the apartment.

All that meant was i needed to say bye to Dad and Cece as Jamie and Rachel were not home and i had said bye to them earlier.

I gave my grandmother a hug as she continuously told me Nialls a special one and i'm so lucky.

"I know i am Cece"

Then it came to my father.

He draped his arms around me from the sofa under his knitted blanket.

"I love you Noelle. Your always gonna be my little pocket rocket Noelle O'Connor no matter what happens in life"Hugh says tiredly.

He was draining more and more by the day and the doctors were nearly 98% sure the cancer was terminal.

"I love you dad"

"I love you too angel" he says as he shuts his eyes to go asleep.

-.-

Niall and I had just boarded our plane to Paris and i couldn't wait for our trip.

"It's our first holiday as a couple!" I laugh and Niall thinks to himselves.

"Fuck it is yeah!" He laughs.

We think back to our Holidays and realize the boys from the band had been with us every time.