69- Epilogue (9)

Sunday May 20th 2049
Noelles POV

The Day It All Went Downhill.
-.-

Niall was rushing off to a golf day out with some friends and i was getting ready to spend the day with Lottie, her daughter Ivy who was 27 and Delilah who was 23 turning 24 in November. We planned to go shopping and then go for lunch and a few drinks in Delilahs Favourite place to dine in London.

"I've got to run love. I'll see you later. I love you" i say as i kiss Nialls lips and make my way out the door. He was busy getting his stuff together and i was gonna be late if i didn't leave now so it had to be a brief goodbye.

"I love you too Star!" He shouts out the door quickly after me. Even at 54&55 we were still madly in love with each other.

I love you too. We never said that. I think nothing of it and continue driving to pick my friend up as we go meet my daughter and hers in London.

"Hello Lovelies" i smile as the two women get in the car.

"Whatsup Bitch" smiles Lottie as she gets in. She was 56 and fabulous.

"Hey Aunty Noe" smiles Ivy as she sits in the car. Ivy was a model and was currently dating a girl who was just 19 and she was 27.

"Hello Ives" i smile at the girl.

"Ready for our day out?" I smile as i pull up to the shopping center where we were meeting Dee.

"Very ready yes" Ivy sighs as she gets out of the car after me and Lottie. Ivy was modeling alot for Dee's brand "De Lilah" which meant "By Lilah" in french where she is based mostly.

"Hello Pretty Ladies!" Delilah exclaims as she approaches us. She was followed by two security guards and we were followed by two meaning we had four security guards trailing us at all times.

Delilah had her sunglasses on and sported a red lip and had her blonde hair straight down her back.

"You look lovely honey" i say looking at my daughter. She was the spitting image of me when i was younger.

"Thank you Mumma" Dee smiles as we all make our way into the shopping center.

We strolled in and out of shops endlessly. The high end ones and the low end ones.

I remember the time i went shopping with the girls 34 years ago. It was one my first times. I wanted to go into Primark to get a few thongs but i was told we couldn't be seen in somewhere like that. Look at us now huh?

"This is pretty isn't it" Lottie says picking up a yellow dress from Calvin Klein.

"I more prefer this" i smile picking up a blue dress by my daughters brand "De Lilah".

"Aw mum" she laughs blushing.

"I'm definitely wearing this in London fashion week" Ivy smiles as she points to Delilahs blue dress.

"Thank you Ives" Delilah says smiling.

As we walked through the mall all the mens eyes were on my daughter. Not to be big headed but that once used to be me.