Chapter 9: Feral boys meetup?

(Y/n POV btw)

It's been a week since Ava and I came here, we were having a really fun time.

''So, will Geoge be able to come?'' Quackity asked Karl.

''Yep!'' Karl replied giggling at his next sentence, ''he wouldn't miss the chance to see Dream.'''

''Coming to what?'' Ava and I asked.

''Surprise~'' Karl hummed. I rolled my eyes sarcastically, ''Anyways everyone pack a suitcase for a week.''

''Alright!'' The three of us replied.

Karl and I headed upstairs to pack our stuff. He opened Spotify on his pc and started playing a random playlist. We hummed to the music as we packed in silence. 

''Can you please tell me where we are going?'' I asked and stretched the 'e' in please.

''Fine,'' he replied and my face brightened up, ''we are gonna have a Feral Boys meetup!''

 I was shocked at what Karl just said but really excited as well.

''FERAL BOYS MEETUP?'' I repeated with excitement.

''Yessir, now pack nimrod!'' Karl replied laughing at my excitement.

I packed 8 outfits and a swimsuit as Karl told me that we will be staying at Dream and Sapnap's house and they have a swimming pool and we might go to the beach, I packed my toiletries and everything I need to live for a week outside.

''Finally!'' I said laying on the bed next to Karl who was watching me pack since he finished before me.

''Well now that you're done we should put the suitcases in the car since we are leaving tomorrow,'' Karl replied.

''Sounds good!''

We walked downstairs each carrying our own suitcases, although Karl was holding on to mine too. Ava was on the floor scrolling through TikTok as I guessed from the music, her head resting on a pillow, Quackity was on the couch scrolling through Instagram. None of them noticed us so we just went to the car. When we got outside, it was raining. Memories rushed back to the time me and Karl danced and skated in the rain, such nice memories. Karl put the suitcases in the trunk then rushed inside. I was kind of confused but I guessed he was just cold since I was wearing a hoodie and he was wearing a short sleeve. I was only a foot-step away from getting inside until Karl showed up from upstairs and he was holding both our skateboards and changed into a hoodie.

''Here, let's skate!'' He said enthusiastically.

''Yess!'' I responded taking my skateboard from him and placing it on the empty, rough, cracked road.

Karl placed his next to mine and held his hand out for me to hold it, I took it gladly and we both started skating. We were just talking about random stuff till we had nothing else to talk about, we stayed silent for a couple of minutes until I spoke up.

''You know, I am really glad I met you,''

''I am even more,'' he smiled.

I smiled back and looked at him, he looked nervous and worried.

''Is there something wrong my dear nimrod?'' I asked concerned.

''...''

''Karl? Are you alright?''

''...''

''Karl?'' I called out again now stopping the both of us and holding his shoulders.

''Karl are you okay?''