Chapter 7: KARL!

I woke up to the sound of my alarm to which I snoozed 3 times. I got out of bed and looked at the clock on my nightstand. Holy shit, IT'S 4:32! I rushed out of bed, ran to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed.

 Holy shit, IT'S 4:32! I rushed out of bed, ran to the bathroom, took a shower, brushed my teeth, and changed

I ran out of my room and vent over to Ava's. I opened the door and before I could say anything she spoke.

''Chill out, we got to be at the airport at 6 and I'm all ready. Oh and by the way, can you make breakfast I am really~ hungry and I'm the worst chef,'' She said giving a slight smile.

''Oh- right. Yea sure, Bacon and Eggs?'' I asked.

''YESS!!'' Ava exclaimed happily.

''Alright, alright,'' I said giggling a bit.

I left Ava's room, closed the door, then went over to the kitchen, and started cracking the eggs on the pan. How does Ava work at a coffee shop and not know how to cook? I asked myself confused. I brushed the thought out of my mind as I heard the sound of the sizzling eggs. 

(Time skip to after they finished eating bought to you by Philza going live when I start writing🤠👍)

''Yum~ that was really good!'' Ava said smiling. 

''Thank you!'' I said smiling back.

''Holy fuck- WE SHOULD LEAVE NOW! GET YOUR BAG!'' Ava said panicking and rushing to her to grab her bag.

''SHIT-'' I said running over to my room.

I met her outside the building and helped her get her two bags in the car, each of us carried two bags; a carry-on and one that goes to be shipped.

------------ᴀғᴛᴇʀ 𝟸 ʜᴏᴜʀs------------

(They in the plane btw )

After two hours of waiting, we were finally on the plane. We will be staying here for the next three hours. I got the window seat while Ava sat on the outside seat. (2 Seat plane on the side!)

''Ugh, why are the chairs so uncomfortable!'' Ava said annoyed while trying to find a good and comfortable position to sit in.

''Hey, chairs are better than their food!'' I said and Ava laughed.

''Yeah true,'' she replied.

------------𝟹𝟶 ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ------------

''That child is so annoying!'' I complained. 

A mother and a child were sitting in the chair behind us. Sadly the child was sitting behind me in the window seat, he kept kicking my seat and crying every minute.