Ankle Guard

A/N:

Special thanks to @ultimatefave for the cute cover edit 😍

Enjoy lovelies ❤️ writing this gives me the much needed break from Sky High✈️  🙈🙊

xoxo,
seriesfreak

***

As high schooler, the best thing about weekend for Jin Ah is the fact that she doesn't have to turn off the alarm in the morning. She doesn't have to do anything at all, in fact. She will just be best friend with her bed.

This weekend is anomaly. Despite not setting any alarm, Jin Ah cellphone is ringing at seven o'clock on the dot. At first, Jin Ah ignores it. But it keeps ringing. And Jin Ah keeps ignoring it.

She has a hunch about who is the caller. Their conversation last night didn't yield any conclusion but Jin Ah determined to have it her way. There is no way I will tutor him for the rest of the semester, Jin Ah grumbles.

After their weekend tutoring sessions, Min Tae Gu took his test on Monday. Jin Ah was glad she didn't hear from him at all. No news was good news when it came to Tae Gu, because that meant he wouldn't need her anymore.

But, again, God thought her life hadn't been complicated enough as it was, Tae Gu called her last night. Asking when and where this weekend's tutoring would be.

"You don't think one tutoring session is enough, right? I will need you to pass all the remaining tests." That's what he said last night to which she rolled her eyes forgetting he couldn't even see her.

"You said it was only for that one test!"

"I know I said it, and see? I passed the test. That means you are a good teacher. Aren't you happy?"

Of course, she's happy. That's like the validation of her ability. But why that has to be this guy?

Jin Ah rolls around the bed seeking her cellphone and rejecting the call. She already lied to Jin Woo that one time and that made her felt like the worst best friend in the whole world. She can't do it for the rest of the semester.

Tae Gu at last gives up in calling her, but sending her a message that is even more annoying.

If our school loses the game because I'm not eligible to play due to failed test, that will be on you, Yoon Jin Ah.

Aaarghhhh, Jin Ah wants to scream.

If you don't play, then Jin Woo can play. Now, go away, it's so early in the morning. She replies to his message.

So I get to 'play' with Yoo Jin Woo again? Sweet.

"Oh no, he did not just threatened me with that!" Jin Ah shouts and sits up on the bed. She dials Tae Gu number and is greeted by his chuckle.

"You're being unfair. I've helped you passing your test. Deal is a deal Min Tae Gu. Leave your brother alone."

"You're so easy to rile up, do you know that?" Jin Ah rolls her eyes. She knows that, of course. Jin Woo always uses that fact to tease her.

"What's so hard of tutoring me? From what I see, it'll be win-win. I get what I want, you get what you want and Yoo Jin Woo rips the benefits too. Everyone wins."