TBB (tricky bastard base)

After we completed the second phase we were taken to the prison. Kenta and I sighed in annoyance. We couldn't go with Gon and co or we would mess things up. We looked to each other and nodded. If we had to go after each other we would do our best, no holds barred fight. Kenta knew I would win, I always did. Mostly because he was a chicken when I brought out the stilettos. We split off and looked for entrances away from Gon and co's. We couldn't risk entering close to them.

I suddenly yelped as a brick dropped me in to a room.

"Ow!" I whined. "Stupid trap door. Stupid bastard. That means you!"

I looked at the camera in the corner. I stood, brushing myself off and walking to the door. The stone wall didn't stand a chance. I placed my hand on the door and an explosion caused dust to cloud the room.

"Fun." I stated with a smirk. "Bye now."

I walked down the halls turning when I felt something in front of me. I snickered when the warden tried to put something in front but never got to encounter me. When there was only one door to get to the end I snorted and pressed my hand against the wall causing yet another wall to explode. I walked in the room and noticed the former examiner from the previous year dead.

"My you work fast don't you." I commented dryly.

"Now how did you get here?"

"It got boring annoying the warden, so I wanted to see who was next door."

Hisoka chuckled and shook his head.

"You truly are interesting, aren't you?"

"I try." I said. "Shall we?"

I gestured to the door that opened for him.

"Of course."

I walked beside Hisoka and through the door.

"Examinee #44 Hisoka, and examinee #406 Ren pass the third phase."

"Even though all I did was annoy the warden." I snickered. "I bet he isn't happy with me."

"I wouldn't assume he is. Seeing as you destroyed at least two walls." He said and I smiled.

"Ah yes, such fun." I laughed. "Besides with the state the walls are in I don't think he wants to see the results of what could have become of any opponent I faced."

"I would."

"Of course you would. It's a shame I wasn't able to see how you fight."

"Maybe one day."

"Maybe."

I walked to the other side of the room and sat down.

A few minutes later...

"Examinee #407 Kenta pass the third phase."

Kenta walked through the doorway to my left and looked over. I nodded and he sat next to me. We waited, we knew that Gon and friends would make it at the last second. When they did I smiled slightly. Gon grinned and waved.

"Ren, Kenta. You both made it. I'm glad."

"Of course, you couldn't get rid of us if you tried."

Gon's grin brightened. We were led out and told to pick a card to look at, the number of our target.

"Well, I knew I wouldn't become a hunter the first time around..." Kenta said and chuckled.

"Me then?" I asked and Kenta nodded. "Well this should be fun. Wanna settle it old fashioned way? Just martial arts, no weapons."

"Of course. You know I don't carry weapons like you."

"True." I conceded. "When this is over we have to get you weapons."

"Yeah, yeah. I get it."

"Maybe then you won't be a chicken."

"HEY!" He shouted and I laughed, jumping away from his swipe.

"Nanananana!" I called and jumped on the boat laughing brightly. "You can't catch me you can't catch me!"

"Get back here!" He shouted chasing me around the boat.

Many sweat dropped at our antics, Hisoka found amusement in it and I thought it was funny. I caught sight of Illumi and tilted my head. I jumped at the last second and twisted over Illumi's head, landing on the edge of the boat. I ran along easily, jumping over Kenta and resuming my escape from Kenta. Once we docked at the island, we were told the rules and given the timespan to gather the necessary points. There were more people than I thought there were. I shot off the boat once my number was called and disappeared into the trees.

"This will be a lot of fun... Don't you think Hisoka?"

"Very much so."

I shot away from Hisoka and waited, knowing Kenta would find me faster than anyone else.

The video has nothing to do with the chapter I only thought it was funny.