Twins in hunterxhunter

Disclaimer: I DON'T OWN hunterxhunter. I only own my characters, some characters may be ooc.

Kenta: just get on with it!

Me: FINE!

Ren: be nice Kenta, she's only doing the disclaimer.

Kenta: why you...

Ren: Kenta!

Kenta: oops... *runs off with Ren hot on his heels with a baseball bat*

Me: READ, COMMENT, AND VOTE, PLEASE!!!! Now, I have to save Kenta from a psychotic teen with a baseball bat. *Kenta's screams in the distance*

\~\~\~\~\~\\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~\~

Kenta

17

Short blue hair, light blue eyes and tan skin.

Nen: transmutation(when inside hunterxhunter)

Personality: strange, hyperactive, serious(when needed), childish, deadly.

Bio: Hi, I'm Kenta, I should mention that I have a psychotic sister, who has two whips, stiletto daggers that she hides in her sleeves. She's deadlier than me and that's saying something. Anyways, I want to be in the hunterxhunter world so I can meet some of the awesome people there, and maybe help Ren kick Tonpa's a**. Ren has this thing for guys with revenge motives(no not Sasuke Uchiha, sorry) she doesn't like the emo, brooding type though, she's a major fan of Kurapika, don't ask me why, I can't give anymore than what I did. If I told you, she'd kick my a**. Anyways, bye for now, I hope you like this story.

Ren

17

Long blue hair, dark blue eyes and tan skin

Nen: specialist(when inside hunterxhunter)

Personality: sweet, mischievous, serious (when needed), childish, deadly.

Bio: Hi, I'm Ren. I'm really sweet. Oh, you read Kenta's first, well, let me tell you, I am not psychotic. I am just short tempered. I want to be in hunterxhunter so I can kick Tonpa's a**. Yes, like Kenta said. Anyways, yes I'll admit I like Kurapika, b-but not like that... D-don't even think about that... Anyways... We say that a lot don't we? Well yeah, I carry the weapons that Kenta said, but only for protective reasons, yeah, that's right... Protective reasons. Well, bye-bye for now... Protective reasons... Damn it.