Good and Bad News for YOU! WOW!

Soon the end of the year was here and students were leaving. Harry and Amara stood on platform 9¾ and Amara watched as Harry said goodbye to Ron and Hermione and the rest of the Weasleys. Amara said her goodbyes as well and they side apparated to number 12 grimmauld place. Sirius and Amara had arranged for this before Sirius had to go await his trial. Their belongings were already in there. As soon as they were inside, Amara heard the screeching of Walburga Black. Which she just ignored. She got Harry settled into what would be his room first. Then went on to clean the rest of the house. She put a curtain in front of Walburga's portrait. Then went on to removing the hideous snake figures in the house. There were so many that she kept finding one when she thought she had gotten rid of all of them. Kreacher was an impossible house elf. However Harry seemed to be good to him, such a kind hearted boy, and Kreatcher stopped bothering Amara. The house looked decent enough by nightfall. It was time for dinner, which she quickly cooked up.

The days passed and the house looked cleaner each day. In early July, they had gotten word that Peter's trial was coming up and she was invited as a witness. She partook in the trial while Harry was with the Weasleys.

The jury had determined Peter to be guilty. Peter was taken away to Azkaban shortly afterward. However, that day she received some infuriating news.

Dear Amara Roswell,

This evening, the now fugitive, Peter Pettigrew had escaped the confines of our guards. He escaped as his animagus form in a moment's notice. He is now in hiding. We are doing the best we can to find him. We thought we should inform you of this great mishap. My apologies.

Regards,

Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement

Rufus Scrimgeour

Amara was in a rage, but she knew she couldn't do anything so she just angrily crumpled up the paper and broke the news to Harry.

Sirius' trial was coming up next. The trial went on for some time which worried Amara. She had been summoned as a witness once again.

"The jury finds the defendant innocent of all crimes" When those words were spoken, Amara let out a breath she was holding and the strength in her legs gave way and she had to really make an effort to stand when the Judge was leaving. After the Judge was gone, she sat back down and let the tears of joy flow freely down her face. Sirius came towards her and held her softly. She hugged him back. She was holding onto him, afraid that this whole thing might have been a dream. When she looked up, he was still there smiling at her. That fucking smile would be the end of her.. She just knew it... She kissed him. This time with much more fire than the first time. Hell with the rest of the wizards around them. She didn't care; she just needed to kiss him right then and there.

THIS IS THE END OF THE BOOK! OH NO! I may continue the story in a different book because I know this is sort of a cliffhanger. I haven't really figured out how to write the next parts yet so I'm sorry but this is probably... the end of Amara Roswell's story. However, I WILL be publishing a different book. This will also be Sirius x OC but in that one, Sirius will never have gone to Azkaban! How happy!! Right? Okay. Thank you so very much for reading and look out for that other fic. Goodbye! 

THE FIC I WAS TALKING ABOUT IS OUT NOW! YAY! If you liked this book, please check out the other book! I'm actually more proud of that one than this. Thank you! It's called Like Looking into the Night Sky