Oh It's This Part Already?

Many days passed and it was Christmas and Amara had gotten Harry another present. She had gotten him a small picture with herself and Harry as a little baby. He appreciated it. During dinner, Hermione reported a Firebolt that was delivered to Harry anonymously and both Professor Mcgonagall and Amara thought it was best for it to be tested in case of any tampering. Because of this, Amara decides to get him another Nimbus 2000 temporarily. She didn't want to get a firebolt then have it be completely fine. If it turns out to be tampered with, she planned on getting him a firebolt. Not long after that Amara found herself asking Remus Lupin to teach the Patronus charm to Harry. She knew it was far beyond a fourth year's ability, but she also knew that she and 3 of her fellow students managed to do many things that were beyond their grade level. She also knew that one of those people was Harry's father and his mother was the brightest witch of her age, so she knew Harry could do it.

Lupin had started his lessons with Harry and had reported good things. He was progressing each day and that made Amara very very proud.

March was here and the match between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor was also here. During the match, Harry cast a full fledged patronus at the stands and she was so proud of him for being able to do that. His patronus was a Stag.. like his father... her heart was feeling weird. She felt so happy and proud but at the same time remembering James made her heart ache. She had complimented Harry on his patronus and his win over Ravenclaw.

Soon after that, the match between Slytherin and Gryffindor came and went. At last, Gryffindor had won the cup!

After the students had taken their finals, Lupin and Amara were having a cup of tea in her office.

"Oh I almost forgot to tell you. Amara, Harry had the Marauder's Map. I have it now, but I thought you should know that he had it. Also we should probably look into it. Those three are probably going to sneak off to Hagrid's before Buckbeak's execution" Lupin tells her.

"What? I haven't even seen that thing since Filch took it from us in 7th year." Amara laughed. It was truly a map filled with happy and lasting memories. "Do you have it with you right now?" She asked with mischief flashing in her eyes. God. she hadn't had that feeling of mischief since so long, she had nearly forgotten what it felt like. "Also, poor Buckbeak. I think it would be best to keep an eye on them too. I gave him the cloak so he's probably going to put it to use."

"It's in my office. " He says, the eyes Amara recognized from their Hogwarts days coming back.

"Then let's go!" She said. Her eyes also lit up like a little kid. She hadn't seen the map since 7th year and it held so many memories that now she could barely contain her excitement. That's how they went to his office to look at a piece of their past.

"Oh my gosh!! It's really our map! Haha" She was handed the piece of parchment from Lupin. "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good." She said tapping her wand on the parchment. As soon as she uttered the words, the parchment revealed the words, 'Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot, Prongs, and Longmane Purveyors of Aids to Magical Mischief-Makers are proud to present THE MARAUDER'S MAP' This gave Amara a very mischievous look in her eyes. They stared at the map, watching Ron, Harry, and Hermione sneaking off to Hagrid's. After that she and Remus kept talking and occasionally looking at the map to see if Harry was alright. It was like she was a student again and was about to suggest to Remus to have a little fun as she looked at the map again to see where Snape was. However, she stopped when she saw a name she was definitely not supposed to be seeing on the map. 'Peter Petigrew' was being shown on the map.

"Remus! Look!" She showed him the map and pointed out the name. She also saw the name 'Sirius Black' along with 'Ron Weasly' She immediately understood what had happened. She recalled the constant arguing of Hermione and Ron about his rat and her cat. She didn't know the details of course, but she could tell that Peter was the rat and somehow had framed Sirius. When she looked over at Remus, she could tell that he had come to the same conclusion.