Almost the End wooowww

Pettigrew was confined inside of a seperate room, imprisoned, awaiting trial. Amara arrived at the hospital wing with Dumbledore. Many of the other professors were there. Snape was awake and seemingly well. Sirius was laying on one of the beds. Madame Pomfrey was taking care of him, with a sort of angry look on her face. Harry was also awake sitting on a bed. He was explaining the story to the other professors.

"Harry! Are you okay?" Amara ran towards him and hugged him.

"Yes mum. I'm fine." Harry said, hugging her back.

"What the hell happened? Why didn't you come back to the castle?"

"I cast a full patronus mum! I did it! I drove away 100 dementors!" Harry said, as excited as a little kid on Christmas morning.

"I'm proud of you, but don't ever scare me like that again!" Amara scolded. Then her vision shifted to Sirius. She walked towards him. The professors were all holding their breaths. They were still in strong belief that Sirius Black had Harry on some sort of spell and that Sirius was a loyal servant of Voldemort. They were all shocked to their bones when Amara strode forward and hugged him so tightly, that Sirius had to tell her that she was hurting him.

"Don't scare me like that! I mean... I just got you back.. I can't lose you again.." She started crying again.

"Now... don't cry love. I'm here now... It's okay... You're fine... Look at me..." He wiped a stray tear off her face, "come on love, don't cry again. Show me that beautiful smile..." At that Amara slightly smiled. "There's my girl." He whispered.

"Would someone care to explain this situation to me?" Professor McGonagall spoke up.

This started our explanation and also led us to show everyone Peter Pettigrew in all his cowardice. After they had seen all the evidence and the testament from everyone who was there, the ministry took away Peter Pettigrew for a formal trial. However that also meant Sirius had to go back to a holding cell until Peter's trial was done. Then he would also have a trial of his own. Thinking there would be no better way of doing things, everyone agreed to this plan.

Now everyone was well and Remus was back. He and Amara were having another cup of tea in his office.

"I'm planning on resigning. I don't think my secret will stay like that for very long and soon, everyone will be calling for my termination. So I decided to be ahead of them and resign now." Remus told Amara.

"Actually... I'm also going to quit. I threw a fucking tamper tantrum in Dumbledore's office before quitting. Ha.. I regret it a bit I suppose.."

"Quitting?"

"No the tantrum."

"Believe it or not, I threw a hissy-fit before quitting as well.."

"Why, Remus Lupin! I can't believe it! You??" Amara laughs.

"Yes me. Is it so hard to believe? I mean, one of my best friends was wrongly imprisoned for twelve years... How can I not throw a fit?" He questions.

"You have a point there sir." Amara says, sipping her tea.

"What about Harry?" Lupin brings up a point that I had been thinking about day and night.

"Well... He'll be fourteen. He doesn't even take my class. I would love to see him everyday and keep an eye on him, but... I think he can take care of himself.. I just hope... I'm right. He has friends looking after him and the Weasleys are also going to be there for him. I mean.. I'll still write to him. So will Sirius, and Remus! You better write too!" Amara finished pointing a finger at Remus.

"Yes.. yes.. I will keep in touch." Remus promised.