Chapter 12

#Lwezi

The weekend was just too much fun for me. You should Have seen the way Yandy troubled Mandla's shame. This issue of him always complaining got shaked off in two days, he ended up laughing instead of shouting. Yandy was always on his throat shame. When I left with Nathi she refused to go home saying she would leave this afternoon and she wanted to spend more time with Mandla kkkkk.

Am being discharged today, so I just finished packing. I must say I look dope shame. Well, I have on my black knee-ripped skinny jeans my white and black Nike sneakers, and my black crop top titled AM BACK ON THE GROVE. I turned my hair into a pony and wore my white diamond watch. I know some of you are like "A crop top with that surgery scar on your back". Well took care of I did that laser thing, at first I wanted to do a tattoo but my spirit went so against it so yeah I settled for painful skin surgery.

I look at myself in the mirror one more time and smile. It's been a long time since I did that, after the shooting I hated the mirror with passion but now "am back on the grove". Am my self even better now am a better perfect vision of the old Lwezi.  A knock comes through I tell the person to come in.

It's the two brothers all dressed up looking good in black and white.

Me: ... What's the meaning of these outfits so you're copying me now?
Mandla: ... Uhm as if I have time...

Anathi: ... Shat up Mandla... And you you are the one who copied us.

Me: .... Mxm I wouldn't want to look like a Baboon.

" I  so you're baboons, kkkkk"

Trust Luyand to always be there to add fuel to the fire, Yandy for you, always there to annoy you or worsen the situation.

Mandla: ... We came to ask you for a favor.

Me: ... Shoot.

Anathi: .... Can you shoot a dance video with you we want to post it on our YouTube account.

Oh yes, we've been dancing.

Me: .... Am sorry but I ......

Yandy: .... Please I would like to join too but I will also post on my page. We will do it here I know you don't wanna be in public. Please please, please.

Nathi: .... Please girl.

Me: .... Okay sharp, funny how I thought Luyanda Bangani is the only one obsessed with this YouTube thing. ( I chuckled).

We practiced a little then Mandla played the music. We started solo two by two and lastly, as a group, you should have seen us we were awesome. Well am flexible so is Mandla and I was dancing with him yoh lentwana iyadlala shame, ( yoh this kid can dance ).  Am dancing with him behind me he drops his head and kisses and bites my neck yoh! I frown and freeze. Anathi and Yandy push us away and start dancing. I hold Mandla with a color too bad his wearing a t-shirt.

Me: ... What was the meaning of that?

Him: ... I was just marking my territory.

Yandy: .... kkkkk eh he was making his territory, shame daddy is gonna kill you pray he doesn't see that heck.

(Is this girl even normal how do you joke around with something like that mxm )

Me: ... mxm pervert!

I hit him with a wet towel shame he moaned out loud in pain, I know the pain of a wet towel Dad once hit us with it when we had snicked out at night to attend a party.

I tried to hit him again but he held pulled the towel from me but I wouldn't let go so we both pulled with force and he suddenly let go, and I fell flat with my butt mxm.