Chapter 11

#Lwezi.

We just drove in his house looks good, very good for a man as an owner mxm. He parks in the garage and invites me in.

" hi "

Me: ... Hey Mondli.

They looked at each other looking amazed and surprised. Well let me say these two thought they would fool me, see mondli is mandla's elder brother they look alike well almost identical they are 11 months apart. I don't know how they're mom did it but hey who cares not me.🤷.

Anyways you see the first guy that came in without knocking the one i sent out, that was Mondli his brother always buddle and playful, Mandla is a complaining machine his the one who always says am not taking my therapy serious mxm he is just grumpy nje.He also loves bagging in without knocking, but this one is worse he never knocks I've given up on him.

He is quiet unlike some of us we always have something to say even in horrible moment, not my words but his. Am planning on hooking him up with Luyanda i know she will fix his grumpyness.talking about Luyanda we invited her well Mondli invited her through my fone though so she must be.......

Luyanda: .... Wow you boys have done yourself well this place looks good to be owned by boys. A double story so how many lounges are there? All bedrooms must have insuite .You must be rich shame. So do you own black cards too. This place is more glass that driks and wood. But it's not as big as ours, Lwezi you should see your room yoh its so big it has a walk in closet, and you bath room is as big as the bedroom you used too have back in Zim. It's a four story I don't know what you call that, a double story squad, it looks like a hotel. Lwazi & Lwando want your room well your floor cause technically that floor was declared yours. I think dad..........

Me: .... Yandyyyyyy!! Mani! Hayi. Sokwanele thula!

Yandy: ... Sokwanele is someone else's name.

Mondli: ..... She didn't even greet.

Yandy: .... Hayi am sorry. Hi am Luyanda Bangani Lwezi' s big sister.

Mondli: am Mondli, you're beautiful but a loud speaker too.

Yandy: .... Mxm. And lo ovulumulomo ingathi......

Me:... His Mandla.

Yandy: ... Are you twins and is he dump or something.

She walked to Mandla and closed his mouth then kissed his lips. Hayi ke i surrender shame. She just made mr grumpy uneasy, he was blinking uncomfortably 😂 😂.

Mondli: She the one kkk.

Me: ... I guess. They are not twins but brothers Mondli is just a man he gave himself so that they kind sound and look like twins. His real name is Anathi Bandile Ndlovu. That is Mandlenkosi Linathi  Ndlovu.

Mandla: ... You're creepy Lwezi how do you know all that.

Yandy: .... This one can get any information she wants. Once she doubted one then she starts investigation....

Me: ... That's enough. Mandla what did you cook.

Mandla: ... When are you guys leaving?

Me: .... When you leave for your own house sir. Now what did you cook.

Mandla: .... Mxm, mashed potatoes lamp stew and blue berry ice cream for dessert.

Yandy: .... Wow you're amazing 😘 I must marry you, atleast i won't have to cook.

Mandla: ... Ayi woman leave me alone, am gay anyway! kkk

Kkkkk He said that running away from Yandy, told you  she will drain off that grumpyness she is already making him laugh.

...............

I must say Mandla is a good cook shame hands up. The dinner was awesome, amazing just on point😋.

Now we're playing video games. Me and Nathi ( Anathi), Mandla & Yandy. And we' ve been losing, well we are letting them win so ..kkkk who am I kidding this guys are good too good for my liking .

Me: .... You guys are cheating.

Mandla: ..... no you're just a sore loser shame.

Me: ..... What ever am out of here, Nathi can you show me were I will sleep am sleepy.

Anathi: .... Oh no miss come lets go to the gym first am still your therapist.

Me: .... Mxm and I thought you will forget.
Anathi: ... Come on hopp on my back.

Me: ... No let's rather race to the gym, if I get there first then i do half.......

Anathi: .... No we don't compromise when it come to your health but we can race for free.

Me: ... I think i will have to exercise Mandla then.

Anathi: ... Uyahlanya you are working out with me.( you're crazy)

Me: ... But you're not my original physio.

Him: ... What? No am the one who is your original physio and you're working out with me whether you like or not.

Me: ... Vele why where you pretending to be one person you do know that difference is visible ryt?

Mandla: .... To annoy your rudeness.

Me: .... Mxm. Last one in the gym is a Barboon.

I said that running as fast as I can i was even blocking his way through 😊. I knew the cause they showed us around earlier.