~ 9 ~

renjun went home because jaemin needed him but he promised to chenle that he will come back to the hospital to take care of him.

once renjun had left, doyoung came and talked to him about his illness.

doyoung was happily told chenle that there are two options to help him cure from his illness.

for the first option was surgery, once he undergo surgery, the petals and his feelings towards the person that he has a one-sided will be gone and he will never throw up again nor feel anything romantic feelings toward the person.

and for the other option,
i

f the person he loves return his feelings.

chenle knew that the second option is impossible and he doesn't want to ruin jaemin and renjun's relationship just because of his stupid feeling towards the older chinese.

he knows that recently he wanted for the older to know how he feels but now he wants to keep it a secret, and again he doesn't want to be the cause of their quarrel.

doyoung already left the room.

he was now alone, chenle thinks carefully if he wants to take the surgery because he doesn't want to die and leave his friends, especially jisung and renjun.

but he also doesn't want to take the surgery because he doesn't want his feelings towards the older be gone.

he was thinking very carefully, very carefully because if he doesn't have much of a time left, his illness was worst than the last time and he couldn't bare the pain to hold it in.

he hugged his knee and buried his face onto it while he was having a hard time thinking what should he pick.

he heard someone opened the door, he looked up and saw jisung entered the room.

"hey."

jisung greeted, chenle smiled as he greeted back.

he pat his side, telling the baby chick to sit beside him.

jisung went to him and sat beside him, he holds chenle's hand and as for chenle he laid his head onto the younger's shoulder.

this is normal for chenle as they use to do this when they were little and till now but for jisung it was not normal for him because his heart were beating like crazy.

yes, jisung is in love with chenle but he knew that chenle is in love with renjun, he couldn't deny that he envy renjun because chenle loves the older chinese and not him even though he knew chenle first and they've been best buds.

chenle met renjun when the school held a special performance for the glee club, renjun was one of the members who will sing in stage, chenle will never forget how their eyes met while he was singing that song, that's when chenle believed in love at first sight.

jisung played with chenle's finger, no one dared to talk as they just stayed like that for a couple of minutes when suddenly chenle broke the silence.

"doyoung hyung told me that there is a cure for my illness."

jisung looked at chenle but the older didn't just stayed still and continue.

"if i undergo surgery, my feelings for renjun gé will be gone and my illness will stop, i'll stop throwing up flower petals..."

he said and bit his lip, trying not to  cry before he continue

"...the other one is if renjun gé return my feelings it will also stop my illness, but this one is hard as i know that it was impossible for renjun gé to return my feelings because he loves jaemin hyung."

chenle couldn't fight his tears when he said it as he burst out in tears.

it breaks jisung's heart seeing his love of his life like this.

he hugged chenle as he comforted him with words that will make him calm.

they stayed like that for an hour until chenle's stop crying.

it took them another minute before chenle said something that made jisung widen his eyes in shock.

"i want to stop loving renjun gé."