~ 3 ~

"try buying ramyeon."

when he saw who that person is, he suddenly smack the tall chick's arms as the boy hold his arms and let out an 'aww' as he pouted.

"that hurts lele."

"will you stop appearing out of nowhere ji cause it makes you look like a creep."

he said as he turn his attention
back to the noodles and grabbed
the ramyeon.

jisung park, his best friend since elementary days and till now, they've been friends for so long, to the point that they known each other's secrets except for one, they both are hiding something to each other.

jisung knows that chenle likes renjun but he doesn't know that it has been a month since the younger chinese been throwing up some flower petals and the cause of it was none other than his love towards the older.

chenle puts 10 ramyeon in his basket as he walked again and went to the drinks section.

when he was about to opened and grab some softdrinks, jisung suddenly pulled him closer and hugged him tight.

chenle was shocked and at the same time confused, he tried to separate himself from the younger but failed because jisung was too strong.

he stopped struggling when jisung whispered to his ear.

"hold still, renjun hyung and jaemin hyung is here."

he froze when he heard the names.

he remained himself on jisung, letting jisung hug him.

he thought that the two wouldn't notice them, but it was just his thought because there's a voice who called his name.

"chenle?"