Chapter 4 Hang out

Luca's POV
After we hung out me and Alberto, decided to go to my mom's house. So we ran to the water and jumped in. While swimming I turned my head to see Alberto looking around, while I stare at him my cheeks turned as red as a tomato. But of course, when I wasn't paying attention, I swam into a rock. I hit my head and the next thing I know, everything went black.

Alberto's POV

We were swimming when Luca swam into a rock, "LUCA!" I quickly swam to him, his head was swollen and he had a scratch on his head too, he also passed out, I picked him up and quickly took him to the surface, I didn't know where his parent's house is anyway, when we got to the surface I quickly took him to Giulia, when we got there I ran inside, "GIULIA! HURRY!" She came running downstairs to see Luca in my arms, "Dio Mio! (Oh my god)" "Come!" I followed Giulia up to her room, under her bed she took out a box that said, first Aid Kit? I have no idea what it means but soon enough Giulia wrapped up Luca's head with a white cloth. "He has minor injuries, but he will be healed" "Ok, thanks Giulia." "No problem" Giulia went back downstairs to help with deliveries. "Hope you get better Luca." I then kissed him on the head and went downstairs to help Giulia's Dad catch fish.