Chapter 3 Dinner

Authors note: this chapter may be short because I'm running out of ideas so it would be helpful if you guys gave me ideas 😅, but anyways hope you enjoy it! 💖
Luca's POV
Giulia's Dad handed out his delicious pasta, and we ate. While we ate we had little conversations, and of course, Giulia asked me and Alberto what our crushes were. (Ps at the time Luca's Dad and Mom doesn't know Luca is Bisexual, nor does anyone know Alberto is gay, only Luca and Giulia know.) "W-we don't have c-crushes.." Giulia gave us both a smirk.  "G-GIULIA!" At that moment I was as red as a tomato. But Alberto didn't understand what was happening, which I was glad about. "What do you mean Giulia?" Alberto asked. "Oh nothing, I just think you guys look cu-" I quickly talked over her. "Anyway, how was your day A-Alberto?" "Pretty good I do say so myself" Giulia gave me a death stare. Which scared me. "As I was saying you guys LOOK CU-" Luckily she was stopped before she could say anything else because my parents arrived just in time.

Giulia's POV
I was mad. I didn't get to say they looked CUTE TOGETHER! But also I was aware that the fact Luca never told his parents he was bi nor did Alberto say anything about him being gay to anyone. So I decided to say nothing.

Alberto's POV
I don't know what Giulia meant when she gave us a smirk. But I don't care, but I still wonder what I meant because Luca became as red as a tomato at the time.