The rain pours all around us, thunder claps, and lightning strikes, and I stand near Jack, for his fear of me getting hurt again.

Looking over the horizon, you see a ship filled with moss, rust, and water.

"That's the Flying Dutchman?" Will asks.

"Doesn't look like much." He mumbles.

"You shouldn't underestimate something you know little to nothing about." I tell him, and jack smiles.

"Anna's right, you odn't look like much either, so you shouldn't underestimate her." Jack tells him.

"Must've run afoul of the reef." Gibbs tells us.

I walk to William, and hug him, hoping it wouldn't be my last time.

"Now, what's the plan?" I ask, as I pull away.

"I just row over, search the ship, until I find the bloody key your ma wants." He tells me, and I chuckle, sniffling a little.

"You two are good for each other. Who knows, maybe you can teach him something." William tells me, kissing my forehead, as my tears fall.

"Thank you, William. If there's crew men?" i ask him, and he chuckles.

"I'll kill them." He tells me, and I nod. Laughing.

"I like that plan. Now, go, and save Jack, and Bethie." I tell him, and he nods, hugging me one last time.

"Be careful out there, Will." I tell him, and he nods, climbing into the boat.

He rows out, and only moments later, Davy jones was on deck, Jack pulls me behind him.

"Get her to the cabin. I can't let him see her." He whispers to Gibbs and Gibbs nods, helping me to the cabin, before Jones saw us.

"Miss Swann, you need to stay in here. No matter what ye hear. Here, William handed me this, he said he made it for you before you two left but never gave it to you." He tells me, handing me a cloth wrapped dagger, and a sheath.

"And a change of clothing, to help you. I'm real sorry for what we made you go through for us." Gibbs tells me.

"Mr. Gibbs, you're one of the kindest souls I've ever met. I just wish I could've done more." I tell him, and he nods, closing and locking the cabin door.

Minutes later, Jack comes walking in the cabin, and he smiles at me.

"What?" I ask, and he walks over to me, and he kisses me. I wrap my arms around his neck, deepening our kiss.

"We're going to Tortuga." He tells me, and I nod, laughing.

"Is that what this was for?" I ask, and he smiles, kissing me again.

"No, darling, that was because I've spent the past month without you. I'm sorry for leaving you there. For the arrow. For all of it-" he begins, and I cut him off.

"No, Jack, you also forget you got me to Tia Dalma, who possibly saved my baby's life. You saved my baby's life, and possibly my own. You have done so much for me, and you stopped my wedding to Cutler Beckett. That is the reason that I came back. Because I care for you, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you." I tell him, before stopping myself.

"What do you mean?" He asks.

"In the month we were apart, every thought I had was of you, every day I sat in my window waiting for those black sails to come into view, for you to burst through my bedroom door, like the prince in the fairytales and rescue me from the hell I had to endure." I tell him, and he looks away.

"What did Cutler Beckett do to you?" He asks, and I heard the guilt and venom in his voice.

"My baby, Jack, my baby is Cutler Beckett's." I tell him, finally let the tears escape.

He stays silent, allowing me to finish what I was saying.

"It was one of my father's parties, and everyone was in the room, so I left, just for a walk, and Cutler had been very nice the past few weeks, and we were friends and he followed me." I begin.

"Miss Swann, are you alright?" He asks, and I nod.

"Just a lot of people in one place. I just came for a walk to get some air." I answer, and he chuckles.

"Would you mind if I joined you?" He asks, and I smile at him.

"Well, I see no reason why you couldn't." I tell him, and he leads me to the back, behind Father's house.

"It's lovely this time of night." I tell him, and he laughs.

"Not as lovely as you." He tells me, caressing my face, which I backed away from.

"Commodore Beckett, I don't-" I began, before he pushed me against the wall, and did whatever he wanted to do to me.

"Anna, I won't let him hurt you anymore. I promise. We'll get your sister out, and me and you, we'll sail the seven seas." Jack tells me, grabbing my hips.

"Come on, let's get some rest. We're not far from Tortuga." He tells me, and I nod, he blows out the candles, and we get in the bed, falling asleep, once again, in each other's arms.