Dance With Me/Din Djarin

Walking into the cockpit of the Razor Crest you found the famed Mandalorian you'd befriended on the ground. He lay flat on his back, head under the control panel, muttering out various curses.

Raising your brows you came closer to find he was trying to rewire something. Crouching to his level you tried to get a better look at what he was attempting to fix.

"Whatcha doing?"

He flew up in a panic, smacking his head on the panel above him. He let out a grunt of pain as you did your best to hold in your laughter.

"You okay?" you asked, grabbing one of his shoulders.

"I'm fine," he said, placing a hand on the side of his helmet. "But this is giving me a lot of problems."

"Yeah, I noticed. What's going on?" you asked, sticking your head under the panel.

"There's a wire out of place. It's messing with the steering."

"Alright, move over. Let me take a look."

Before he could say a word, you shoved him out of the way and took his spot. Laying down, you looked up to find a jumble of wires tangled together.

(I really like writing about wires and panels don't I?)

"Hmm," you began. "Yeah, something is definitely off."

"So are you gonna fix it for me?"

Poking your head out you shook your head, "Nope, cause I actually have no idea what I'm looking at."

Even without being able to see his face, you knew he was annoyed. But you just smiled happily at him.

"Move," he stated simply.

Moving out of the way, you let him go back to his work.

Taking a seat with a huff you glanced around the ship, becoming bored quickly. With Din busy and the kid asleep, you were left with nothing to do.

As your eyes wandered about the ship you spotted the stereo. Usually, if you or Grogu turned it on Din would turn it off. At this point, it became a game for you and the kid to see how long you could have it on before he noticed.

With Din being preoccupied, you casually approached the stereo and flicked it on. Music softly filled the room and a smile made its way to your face. You began bobbing your head to the music, not even fully aware you were doing so.

Looking up to find the source of the new noise Din saw you. The smile on your face making his heart flutter.

Not wanting to disturb your happy moment he didn't say a word.

Music didn't actually bother the Mandalorian, but after being surrounded by silence for so long, it's just what he was used to. What he preferred, especially with his loud and hectic job.

When you and Grogu entered his life, that changed. Slowly, he grew accustomed to the noise.

At first, when you began playing music on his ship he was genuinely annoyed, so he'd turn it off right away. But now that he was used to it he began to tune it out. The only reason he turned the music off now, was because he noticed how amused it made you and the kid.

Trying to get his work done, his gaze continued to find its way to you instead. Your smile was so contagious and he couldn't get enough of it.

You let out a gasp making him tilt his head in confusion.

"I love this song!"

A soft melody began playing through the ship and you slowly swayed side to side, humming along.