INsane

I saw myself die.

Well, not see, per say, but I envisioned it; I was trapped in a white room. (The white was far from the egg-shell color, actually, it was more of a wash grey shade that had streaks of rust or black burns sprinkled across top and bottom of the panels). I was chained to a wall with metal restraints that looked like you could get Tetanus just from staring at them too long. My hair was a mess, the brown strands sticking out in knots. And I was wearing a bloody pale yellow shirt, paired with identical shorts. Dark circles encased my eyes, which were blood shot, and sweat that mixed in with the tears streaming down my face. I looked sick -I looked tired...

I looked tortured.

I couldn't hear anything, but I was talking rapidly -which I have tendency of doing- and I'd move my hands, only they'd be pulled back by the chains, making my wrists bleed. I think I was talking to someone. Time passed and finally I stopped speaking, my eyes seemed empty, and I seemed unable to catch my breath, then I said one last thing, and fell to the ground, crying into my hands. I wondered what I was thinking and I why I was so sad, but then I sprang up and shouted two last words at the people I couldn't see...I can read lips however. I told them to kill me... and they did.