01

The sun seems to be bright waking up the living who wish they weren't

The sun seems to be bright waking up the living who wish they weren't. Waking up to the same thing in mind.

' don't cross the line '

Dragging his tired body to get ready for the day.

The sky seems to be bright which he hated the most cause she loves it.

Plugging on the newly bought earbuds , he cut the contact from the outside world.

Starting his day with his body feeling numb is just what he need.

Seeing her with him sure broke his heart into pieces everytime but what can he do.

They're not meant to be and never will be.

That's what he thought.

" Heeseung! "

Putting on his fake smile, he promised to stay by her side as friends.

" Hye Hyejin... "

Just like her name, Cho Hye-jin. An intelligent and bright girl he's known for as long as he remembers. She is surely precious and rare.

So precious that make him to keep her all by himself not wanting anything to hurt her fragile self.

And as always, don't cross the line as they're just friends.

" Soobin just said that he'll be going to park later and he asked me if I'd like to go with him! "

Jumping around happily like a little kid, Heeseung couldn't do anything but feels happy for the other one even though he's breaking more inside which she wasn't aware of it.

" Good for you then... Class is starting so I'll meet you later during lunch "

Waving the girl his goodbye, he walk off the class to kept his mind from thinking about something that will kill himself from the inside.

---

" Yo Lee Heeseung! "

Choi Soobin.
A sweet and older guy. Not to mention having a bunny like face feature and a nice personality making him the campus hearthrob. Despite being one of the popular guy in campus, he's the most humble guy he has ever met.

Everybody would fall a guy like him including her.

" Ouh hyung.. i heard that you're taking Hyejin to the park later "

Sitting next to the guy, the older gave him a warm smile.

" Yeah.. i just thought that today's weather are nice so why not. Wanna join? "

As much as his mouth wanted to agree, but he doesn't wanna ruin his own friend's opportunity on having some moment alone with her crush, he held his selfishness and decline.

" Nahh it's okay plus i have songs i need to finish today "

Being a self-produce singer sure help him with his feelings by pouring his heart contains into a beautiful beats and lyrics.