Prologue Pt.II

A/N: EVERYONE IN THIS WORLD IS A SHIPBOY NOT INCLUDING THE SIRENS

_____________________

| Previous chapter |

Arbiter: Are you willing to do my role in another world?

| Present |

Enterprise: What? NO

Arbiter: You'll be fighting under the same flag you fight today

Enterprise: But you said your role right?

Arbiter: Yes but on a different side. I think this will work out. So will you accept it?

Enterprise: Tell me more about this world then. I will answer it after the explanation.

Arbiter: This world is just like this world but you're all shipgirls instead of boys . There are also sirens there but we have the best technology over them gaining us a upper hand. The siren's have also made influence with the major camp Sakura Empire with Iron blood using their technology.

This made Akagi and Bismarck space out since both of them were the one who rejected the use of siren technology but use their metal as scrap to create more ships and repairs faster in their world.

Arbiter: Due to this ,there is a split of faction in Azur Lane , one side being Azur Lane itself and Crimson axis,
Azur lane being Eagle Union, Royal Navy, Dragon Empery, Iris libre, And Northern Parliament. They refuse to use siren technology.

While Crimson axis being Sakura Empire, Iron Blood, Vichya Dominion, and Sardegna Empire. Which uses siren technology and Sakura Empire controlling some mass produce siren ships.

Akagi: *crippling depression* What am I doing in that world?

Bismarck: *also had it* Do they even know what that will do to them?"

Arbiter: Well to answer your question Akagi, your older brother there died leaving you alone so you used siren tech to try and bring him back.

Akagi: . . . .

Zuikaku: Senpai?

Enterprise: He's done with it

Arbiter: So anymore questions?

Enterprise: Yes, what will we do there?

Arbiter: Well, you will reunite Azur Lane again and fight the siren's back, I will be watching though~.

Enterprise: Why?

Arbiter: I don't know about myself either, I just wanna watch you all do it.
~You might even fall in love with your other selves there~

This made them blush while Arbiter was just laughing

Arbiter: So do you accept it?

Enterprise: How about we talk this infront of them.

Arbiter: That's not a good idea. They will kill me.

Enterprise: Then should we radio them?

Arbiter: I guess, but talking it infront of them would make them understand the situation.

Enterprise: So.. what should we do?

Arbiter: Just answer it now.
I'll just explain it to them

Enterprise: Then I say yes to your proposal. But we need to get a clearance of what we will do.

Arbiter: Then I Arbiter The Empress III ,hereby surrender to Azur Lane alliance.

Enterprise:...

          | POV |
    | AZUR LANE FLEET |
     | KING GEORGE V |

KGV: Aren't they taking too long ,plus i haven't heard any explosions.

Renown: Your majesty, TF13 have made contact, They said , The Empress will be coming here with them.

KGV: What? The Empress? Coming here? With them?

Renown: Yes.

KGV: This could be a trap.

KGV: Then prepare all those guns and arm those planes ,launch some scout planes and keep an eye on them incase anything happens.

Renown: Yes your highness.

| Timeskip |

KGV: So , what are you doing here?

Arbiter: I have a proposal that I have already told TF13.

KGV: And what would that be?

Arbiter: I will bring them to a different universe to prevent the destruction of that planet since this one is already saved.

KGV: Yeah, saved from that face of yours.

Arbiter: Then will you let them go?

KGV: And what? get them killed in that world?

Arbiter: They have better technology than the others there and I don't want to see "that" again.

KGV: What would "that" be?

Arbiter: Here we go again.

Enterprise: George,we know what we will do ,just let us go.

KGV: What if they comeback?
We can't stop another invasion, Moreover we can't stop a much powerful one.

Enterprise: Trust me I know what I'm doing.

KGV: *looks at Arbiter* Then I don't want to see your face again.

Arbiter: Don't worry I will leave this place with them.

KGV: Then sign this paper signaling your surrender and defeat *hands a paper and pen*

Arbiter: I don't need to use a pen my dear~.

Arbiter then used her fingertip to sign the paper

KGV: *sigh* To think that you will surrender so easily.

KGV: Then you can take TF13, but you will be on our watch while doing so.

Arbiter: Don't worry. I don't plan on escaping or killing anyone here.

KGV: You better shouldn't.

Arbiter: Also they might not comeback.

KGV: So you do have a plan.

Arbiter: No, they might fall inlove with their other selves. Considering they do match each other.

KGV: Wait what?

Arbiter: Oh yeah, I haven't told you about that. Well on this world all of you are shipgirls instead of boys.

KGV leans over to Arbiter and whispers

KGV: How do i look there?

Arbiter: *whisper* Ara~Ara~ , Your a bit of a pervert are you?

KGV Then blushes in embarrassment while TF13 were confused on what happened

| Timeskip |

Arbiter: Enterprise, Are you all ready?

Enterprise: Yes, we are ready.

Arbiter Then opened a portal.

TF13 Then went inside the portal while KGV waved them goodbye

Arbiter: Now that they are there, I should get going now.

Arbiter then jumps in the portal and closes it.

KGV: What do I actually look like there though?

          | POV |
        | Unknown |

???: This is Prince of Wales of Azur Lane base. All nearby ships, we need reinforcement.

_____________________________