THOSE BLUE EYES

Y/n POV:

It's sunday night and I'm bored. I grab my phone and scroll to tiktok. My fyp looks the same as always... mostly gay girls dancing, doing some couple things with theire girlfriends, fan accounts of couples or ships like Beca and Chloe from pitch perfect and sometimes I have puppy's on my fyp.

I spent an hour on tiktok... maybe I should just go to bed because it's already late. As soon as I finished that thought a tiktok pops up on my fyp that catches my eye... well the girl from the tiktok catches my eye.

She has darker blonde long hair and the most beautiful face I've ever seen. Her eyes are so blue it's unreal and her smile is so bright... Damn that girl is 100% my type. I look at her username and see that she's called Anna... annabananaxdddd... I've heard about her before. She's pretty hyped I guess. I never really looked her up because I've never really liked the idea of content houses and stuff but something about her makes me press the follow button.

I finally put my phone away after rewatching her video for like 15 times and drift off to sleep.

*Time skip to the next Morning*

I wake up and start to get ready for school. I still have a few minutes before I have to leave so I decide to chill on tiktok for a bit. The first thing I see is Anna... damn she really is beautiful.
She posted a video with two other girls called Eva and Sab, who don't look bad either but I can't stop staring in those blue eyes. They dance around and she looks so adorable with her huge and bright smile.
It's time for me to go so I put my phone into my pocket and leave for school.

*Lunch break*

I sit down with some of my friends outside of school and we all start to go through tiktok on our phones. Some might say we are low key addicted and it might be true but it's very funny showing each other tiktoks in person and seeing their reaction.
After a while a new tiktok of Anna appears on my fyp and I caught myself staring at it for a bit too long and playing it over and over again which causes my best friend Nina to look at my phone.

"Woah.... that girl looks beautiful."
"Yeah ..."
"She's like completely your type right y/n?"
"Maybe...." I feel my face turn red.
"haha yes she is. I guess someone has a new crush."

Nina isn't wrong. Anna really is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And I guess Nina knows that. She knows me better than anyone, sometimes even better than I know myself. We've been through a lot together already, for example my past relationship which ended because she cheated on me and broke my heart. I get lost in my thoughts thinking about how much I loved my ex back then but how happy I am, now that I left that toxic relationship in my past.

The bell rings and snaps me out of my thoughts. I take one last glance at my phone, where Anna's video is still playing before leaving for class again. I'm not really motivated anymore because it's my final year and I'll be done with school in a few months anyways, probably moving to LA with a soccer scholarship for UCLA.

*two weeks later*

It's been some time since I followed Anna on tiktok and by now I also follow her on her spam, instagram and Snapchat. I also follow the other girls from JAH, Sab, Eva, Dev, Emma and Mads. She really got me into that kind of stuff and my whole fyp is basically about her and the girls.
My crush on her has been growing. Like a lot. She seems super fun, chill and caring and she has the same interests, such as soccer and Star Wars, like I do. Oh and she loves dogs. She has this super cute husky called Pluto who has the same clear blue eyes as she has.

I see that she posted a new instagram picture and stare at it for a bit. I want to get to know her so I decide to slide into her dm's. I couldn't really think of anything at first because I didn't want to be basic but then I figured I might do something with Star Wars so I sent her a meme of Kenobi saying "Hello there". I normally would have never done that but something about her makes me want her. And also I'm pretty sure she wont even read it so I guess I have nothing to lose.

HELLO THERE LOL

...

WHY DO I START BOTH OF MY STORIES WITH "HELLO THERE"?