3

"I don't get why you can't just wear a pair of leggings. Why would you want your bare skin to slide on the floor? At least with leggings, you won't get a burn." JJ shook his head and tried pulling down the spandex of Vavara's volleyball uniform, and then try to pull them up because now her underwear was showing. Which he didn't mind himself seeing.

However when he did that, the bottom of her ass was hanging out. "Can't you wear a medium?" "This is a medium. And before you ask, I tried on the large and the waistband was too big." The volleyball team was having another home game, and JJ had just finished football practice, so they were in the hallway waiting for the game to start while people were getting their snacks and finding seats.

"Well, can you have a smaller ass? Because this isn't working." With a fake pout on her face, Vavara turned to JJ and put her arms loosely around his neck. "I thought you likeded my ass." JJ nodded, because she was correct, and put his hands on the small of her back, right above the waistband of the spandex. "I do, when I'm the only one that sees it." "You're still the only one that gets to see all of it." Vavara assured. "I have to go back to the locker room now."

"I guess. I'll be in my usual seat." Since her arms were still around his neck, it wasn't too hard for JJ to pull her closer and kiss her, which they clearly do as a hobby. "I love you." With a big smile on her face, Vavara kiss him once more before they both finally let go of each other. "Te amo mucha." She sent JJ a quick wave, before disappearing into the locker room. With her gone, JJ went back into the gym and took his usual seat, since sophomore year, in the middle.

"JJ, look! We got the last bags of popcorn." Casimiro said excitedly. "Do you want a cherry or blue raspberry icee?" After the game, which Beverly won, again, Mariposa went to the locker room to get her backpack and duffel bag before running back into the gym to meet up with her family and JJ. "Mija, there were so many scouts here." Fabiola said once everybody congratulated her for winning another game. "They were sitting right behind us, but they're really quiet." Being a junior on the currently most successful varsity volleyball team in the state, scouts were some things that Vavara was paying a lot of attention to. JJ was pushing her flyaways back and making her hair less messy while she asked, "Do you think they noticed me?" "A lot of the hits you made gave you guys points, so most likely." Reina nodded. "Can we go get milkshakes now?"

× × ×

The next night, it was a Friday night and Layla was throwing a party at her house, but she was calling it a "small get together". When JJ and vavara finally showed up, the house was already pretty packed, but I didn't seem like it since Layla lived in a whole mansion. JJ didn't waste much time getting tipsy, so a few shots and bottles of beer later, JJ was rowdier than usual and jumping all over the place while Vavara was still on her second beer. "V, you don't know me, but can you hold this. I really have to pee." A brunette girl approached her, bouncing a little bit and clearly tipsy.

Vavara just nodded, and once the girl turned around, she hid the solo cup under her shirt and stood by the drinks like nothing happened. A few seconds later, JJ had come back inside from messing around in the backyard and ran at V, his body glistening from sweat or the pool, or both. And his cheeks were flushed, clearly showing that he was drunk. He also somehow managed to lose all of his clothes except for his underwear. "Posi! Baby, it's so fun outside, you have to come." JJ smiled and engulfed her in a hug, pulling her shorts and shirt clad body against his nearly naked body. "Why is your hand under your shirt? Take this off so we can go swimming." "I'm holding a girls drink while she uses the bathroom. We can go out when she comes back." JJ sighed, but kept hugging on her shirt until she handed him the drink and took it off so he would stop bothering her. "Can't you let someone else hold it? You let me hold it."

"Because you're my boyfriend and I know you don't drug people at parties. The only acceptable spiking is in volleyball, so I'm waiting until she gets back."

Again, JJ let out an over exaggerated sigh and waited with Vavara . Within a couple of minutes, the blonde came back to grab her drink and before she could even thank Vavara for holding it, JJ was dragging her outside so they could go in the pool. When the resurfaced, vavara hit his shoulder for throwing her into a pool, again, but before she could swim away, JJ took the liberty to wrap her legs around his torso and back her up against the pool wall. "Babe, why would you jump in the pool with your shorts on?" JJ shook his head, acting like he didn't throw her in the pool against her will. "I hate you." He backed away slightly, giving himself enough room to unbutton her shorts and throw they by one of the chairs. "I'm not having sex with you in a pool again." "I know, we can still do other things." JJ put her legs back around his waist, so Vavara was a little trapped. Jumping in the water kind of sobered him up a little bit, but was still hyper as ever. There wasn't really anybody in the pool anymore, so the two were almost completely alone when JJ decided he was going to kiss from her cheek to her collarbone and back up. "JJ! We're having a chugging contest!" Asher yelled outside, making the blonde slightly pull away from V so he wouldn't be yelling in her ear. "Dude, I'm busy!" Asher squinted slightly, and with the help of the lights in and around Layla's pool, he was able to tell what was happening pretty clearly. "You can make out later, come on!"

Getting annoyed with the interruption, JJ just waved him off and went back to what he was doing. "You're turning down a drinking contest? But you love doing those because you always wi-" v cut her self off with a whimper when JJ started to gently suck on her collarbones and the area right above her boobs. "J, there's too many people." She whispered

. "We can find an empty room."

"Last time, Layla got mad at us because we broke one of the things that holds the mattress up, remember?" Her head was still slightly thrown back, her voice still a little breathy, and JJ was still going at it on her neck. She knew for a fact that she was going to have at least a couple of bruises. JJ's mouth continued its assault on her neck and chest area, and Vavara began to notice how much his hands were wandering. Because he was in nothing but his underwear, it wasn't hard to feel what he felt. "We can go in the car." VAVARA nodded, assuming that was the best idea since neither one of them were fully capable of driving in their current state. The nod was all that JJ needed before he was pushing her up above the surface and bringing himself up right beside her. The two ran through the party giggling, vara carrying her shorts in one hand while holding onto JJ's arm with her other hand, before running out the front door without saying a word to anyone.

Spencer, who was at the counter taking shots with Jordan and Asher, watched the two of them in confusion. "Should they be driving?" "Trust me, they won't be leaving the driveway for a long time." Jordan laughed. "Drink up!"