MYSTERY BOY

Chapter 9
Hopes POV
First thing I felt when the green flames disappeared was cold hard ground. I've got to become better at this, I land on the ground every time I do this.

I just hope no one saw or else I'd be doomed. I didn't stay on the ground for very long.

As I was picked up by an unfamiliar boy with black hair, an athletic body build.

"Are you alright?" Asked the boy looking mean but his words didn't match.

"I'm quite alright, thank you for helping me up." I said dusting myself off.

I was wearing a nice white turtle neck shirt with a black shirt and black heeled boots. Mother made sure I dressed nice as they were gifted for my first day by misses Zabini.

"It's not a problem, but please tell me I just helped a pureblood?" He said worry filling his face

"of course I am. And you?" I said glancing around for my father but also making sure if he wasn't a mud blood so I would get scolded for it later if my mother asked.m

"Oh thank Merlin you're a pureblood, if I was seen talking to a mudblood I'd be in deep trouble. And yes I am a pureblood." He said a quick smile washing over his face.

"Well I'm just glad if my mother sees us talking I won't be scolded for talking to a mudblood. She takes that very seriously." I said smiling at the older boy.

"This sounds weird but you're going to Hogwarts this year right?" He asked looking down at his watch to check the time.

"Yes of course but it's my first year!" I said with a slight giggle.

"Oh that's awesome. My first year was super cool. I'm in Slytherin and it's my second year". He said while looking at his watch again

"well I have no idea where my father went and I believe my mother is with him on the platform but I have no idea where that platform in question might be. Could you show me?". I asked, noticing his constant back and forth looking at his watch.

"Well that's where I was heading anyway so I don't see why not." He said with a slight chuckle. We continued talking untill we reached the platform with the train.

"So mystery guy are your parents here to see you off or are you just here alone?" I asked as I was looking around.

"No, I'm here by myself this year, they had an important business meeting." He said looking at me in the eyes, I felt sorry he didn't have anyone to see him off.

"Well since your parents aren't here your more then welcome to come and say hi to mine. Oh and you can also meet my friends!" I rambled off fast excitedly. As he let out a chuckle I tried to cover my mistake.

"I'm sorry I wasn't even thinking when I said that, I apologize." I said, trying to hide my embarrassment.

"No, no it's totally fine I'd love to meet your friends." He said as we continued to walk and talk.

"Oh there they are!" I said, grabbing his hand and dragging him over.

"Father, I've been looking for you everywhere. As soon as I felt the fire place I couldn't find you." I said in one breath.

"It's quite alright darling you've found me now and that's what matters. And...who is this?" He said looking between me and the older boy.

"Oh this is a friend he helped me when I feel out of the fire place and he also helped me find you." I said looking back and father between father and the boy.

"Dear I meant his name, what is his name?" He said losing patience but keeping his composure.

"Oh yeah right, sorry father." I said looking up at him. Wait- I don't even know the boys name.

"I'm so sorry I never even asked your name I was to busy trying to find my father. What is your name?" I said looking at the boy with sorry eyes.

"Don't worry about it I was going to ask your name but before I could we found your father. My name is Adrian, Adrian Pucey" the boy said, looking proud of his name.

I've heard his name before he was one of the wealthy pureblood families that my family interacted with in a business manner.

"Oh my well I've heard about you form your parents before. I'm glad I've been able to put a face to the name." My father said, extending his hand towards Adrian.

"It's nice to meet you sir, I've heard and read great things about your name. In school we actually studied you for magical history class." Adrian said, shaking my fathers hand.

" my daughter must have forgotten her manners when she fell out of that fireplace. Her name is Hope" my father said, introducing me to Adrian.

I held out my hand to Adrian and he bent down to kiss my knuckles.

"It's nice to know your name, hope." As he said that Theo, Blaise, and Draco walked up.

"Well this is interesting, it's quite early so I hope that I'm just imagining things." Theo said, walking up next to me and putting a hand on my shoulder. He's only an inch taller then me considering I'm older than him.

My 11th birthday was last October but since my birthday happens right after school starts I had to start this year instead of last year. So next month I'm 12. But he try's to act like my older brother.

"Well good morning teddy" I said giving each of the boys a smile "good morning boys. Now I have to leave a bit earlier then expected to I won't be able to see you off like how I wanted to hope. But I love you very much. And boys I'm expecting you to watch over my Hope at school. Now that includes you to Adrian seeing as you've been helpful so far." Father said before giving me a kiss on the cheek and leaving the way he came. I looked back over to find my boys glaring at Adrian.

"Now, now boys, that's no way to treat a new friend of mine. Adrian these are my boys, Theodore Nott, Blaise Zabini, and Draco Malfoy" I said pointing to each

"boys this is Adrian Pucey, he's a second year slytherin." I said introducing the boys to my new friend which they did not seem thrilled about.

Soon after a moment of awkward silence filled with the boys staring daggers at Adrian the train whistle blew telling us to get to the train.

"Well boys it was nice meeting you hope we can do this again sometime. Hope it was really great meeting you and your friends. I'll see you at school, hopefully we'll be in the same house." He said before grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles before making his leave.

"Yes, I'll see you around Adrian. Come on boys time to board the train for our next seven years!" I said waving my hands at the boys whose moods lifted as the older boy left.

———————————————————————————
Thank you for reading!
Don't forget to vote !!

Disclaimer: I don't own any of the Harry Potter characters except for my own

Don't Forget To vote and Comment if I should keep writing this story!