unKnown part 12: The Battle of Wellston Part 2

Wellston High had just witnessed the birth of two Omni Tiers: Not through "the power of friendship" or anything. But drugs. 

Don't do drugs kids

Unless a rampaging Omni-Tier is attacking your school

Then take 3 amps and hope for the best

Anyways,

Blyke POV: Wellston courtyard

Blyke had NEVER felt this powerful. He could feel this powerful aura upgrade coursing through him. 

He needed to end this fast

He sprung off the ground and rushed at his foe. 

Mark disappeared almost in a blur, 

he was using a new ability. Clearly speed based

Blyke charged an energy beam and threw it at Mark, of course it missed- however the beam kept moving and pierced through an adjacent building. 

He knew how powerful he was, now it was time to actually use it. 

He nodded towards Isen and began charging the strongest attack he could think of.

An energy bomb the size of a city block. He motioned for Isen to push him into it 

As he began to charge his bomb he started to sweat- an attack of this size could cause serious damage to the school. 

Whatever the cost, he could NOT let his best friend die again. 

Isen POV: He thought he was on drugs or something (I mean he sorta was)

he could see the future movements of his foe as he moved slowly towards Mark.

Blyke began charging his mini-Sun He needed to buy some time

He tried to hit Mark, however he just dodged

That jerk was using a speed based ability

He analyzed his pattern and threw a punch where he knew Mark would run

his plan worked, Mark went flying into the nearest wall and before Isen could even move to hit again he was running again.

A strong force pushed against the trail of lightning. 

Vaughn wasn't out of the fight just yet. 

He was down an arm from getting impaled by a rock spear but that didn't stop him from sending a storm of blasts bringing the speedster to a stop.

Vaughn screamed at Isen and Blyke:

"Finish your plan! It's now or never!"

Mark tried running again and landed a solid punch on Vaughn sending him into the ground

The students watching screamed loudly

Isen knew he'd have to end this

He could clearly see Mark. And he knew he could move him 

He went in for a slide tackle and tripped the running Omni-Tier sending him crashing down. He lifted his body before he could do anything and sent him flying into Blyke's mini-sun. 

Wellston watched their foe fly into Blyke's attack. 

Currently: 

Isen: Level 11

Ability: Apex Hunter

Increased foresight allowing him to see the future movements of his foe. Insane speed. Strength capable of leveling a skyscraper.