unKnown: Chapter 8

Authors Note: Thanks for reading! If you've made it this far you are a real one. Thanks for the love. Leave a comment?

Question: Do you guys prefer less frequent 2000 word chapters. Or should I spit out faster and more frequent but shorter chapters- 800 to 1k words. 

Evie POV: Wellston Dorms, 10pm.

Evie sighed looking at her phone. Mark hadn't read her last text message which was nearly 2 hours ago so she had nothing better to do besides her history homework. She opened her textbook to the assigned pages

AP History of abilities: Chapter 4

History of Omni-Tiers

In modern society, most people are low tiers or mid-tiers with a few elite and so on. While god tiers are the highest in society today, this wasn't always the case. As history has progressed, the average ability level of humans has fallen, there are several theories for this. According to Scientists, as technology has risen in quality and as human life has become easier without constant wars and every day being a struggle for survival there was less need for abilities. After World War 1, the average level of new children dropped off a cliff. Some people deny the evolutionary aspect and instead claim that enough high tiers were killed in the conflict to corrupt the gene pool. By any measure, one thing that is for certain is that there have been no recorded Omni Tiers since the year 1900. Some people claim to have known contemporary Omni Tiers, however, none have been confirmed and it is a mere urban legend that they hide among us, posing as high tiers but hold back their true potential for fear of what could happen to their loved ones. 

Vocab: Omni Tier: There are two types, impure Omni Tiers, and Pure Omni Tiers. Impure ones are with ability levels ranging from 10-15 they are incredibly rare being born one in a hundred million. Pure Omni Tiers are even more powerful with a level of 15+. They are born about one in a billion. They are impossible to defeat in combat unless another Omni tier attacks them. A thousand god tiers couldn't kill a Pure Omni Tier. 

Evie sighed, she wished she could be an Omni Tier. She wondered if Mark was one, she knew he was a god-tier, but was he even more than that? She continued reading

Among notable Omni Tiers in history are,

Alexander the Great, with the highest recorded ability ever at 72 with his ability to make men drop dead by merely flashing his eyes, however, these claims can't be verified due to historical bias so they must be held in skeptical regard.

Queen Elizabeth the First is the highest ever recorded female Omni Tier, with her ability to manipulate water she sank the entire Spanish Armada from her throne a thousand miles away.

Among Others include Napoleon Bonaparte, who is the only Omni Tier to lose a fight in recorded history. A horde of Russian God tiers stopped his advance

Charles XII of Sweden, his legendary ability the unbreakable barrier where many god tiers draw their ancestry to him

Leonidas, the man who used his inspiring ability to defeat an army 1000x the size of his. Both sides were wiped out, spare for him

 Cleopatra, who invented the ability of time manipulation and froze a Roman army for a year straight so she could single-handedly defeat them.

Martha Washington was the true hero of the revolution. Her Husband just focused on all the paperwork. Despite the British outnumbering them, she used her unrelenting force ability to defeat an army. With just one shout she knocked out over 10,000 men.