Girlfriend

Y/N POV

"Uh... what are we-what are we doing here?" Jennie stuttered, standing at the door in suspicion.

I walked closer to her and she backed into the door. I place a hand on the door and leaned down. "What do you think?"

She gulped, making me smirk. I looked down at her outfit and touched an ab line on her stomach with my finger.

"Nice outfit."

She put a hand to her face and pinched her nose, "Did you drink?"

"I might've."

I stared at Jennie as she bit her bottom lip. She took her hand off her face and put it on my chest, but then she pushed me away.

"Who was that girl and why was she whispering in your ear?" she asked with an angry pout.

I looked at her for a second before smiling at her jealousy.

"Why does that matter?"

"Because you're supposed to be my boyfriend!"

"Yeah, your pretend boyfriend. Some other girl shouldn't be bothering you." She rolled her eyes and went to sit on the bed. "What are you so worked up for? Sihun's jealous, like you wanted."

Jennie ignored me and sat quietly. She didn't even look at me. I let out an annoyed sigh.

"Alright, well, if we're done talking, I'm leaving," I told her and reached for the doorknob.

"This is all your fault."

I turned around in disbelief of my own hearing. "What?"

She stood up, "This is your fault."

I blinked a few times and bite my lip in irritation. "How?" I asked.

"Because you flirted with me in the boys change room then you played along with my lie and made me sit on your lap and then you kissed me and... I mean... I kissed you first but... but you kissed me back and didn't stop!"

I went up to her and grabbed her face, kissing her lips like I've wanted to do every time I thought about her after that drive-in. I put an arm around her waist and guided her towards the bed, laying on top of her when she laid down on her back.

She held the back of my head and pulled my shirt to close the distance between our bodies. I began to kiss her neck and shoulders, leading a trail down her chest then over her stomach, then she stopped me.

I looked up at her for a few seconds. We were both breathing heavily and her cheeks were pink from being flustered. She sat up.

"I can't do this, Y/N. Not with you. Not after seeing you with that girl on the couch."

"Jennie, she was-"

"You knew how Sihun cheated on me yet you're out here partying with other girls because I didn't come with you? How do I know this isn't and won't be the only time?"

I stood up and ran a hand through my hair. I looked at her again, "Don't you think if I was really going to "cheat" on you, I'd already have done it by now?"

She pouted then mumbled, "Okay, that's true but it's still mean."

"I don't know why I bother using air quotes because it's not like any of this was real. Why does it matter if I was with another girl, Jennie, huh? Why?"

She tighten her lips as if she was going to burst out with a reply but then she calmed down. She took a deep breath and stood up to look me in the eye.