Déjà Vu

JENNIE POV

It was a Sunday night and my mom and I were watching a movie in the living room. I was wearing one of my favourite sweaters and eating some candy when the door bell rang. My mom was about to get up but I stopped her.

"I can get it," I said and left the room. I opened the door and...

"Hey, cutie," he smiled and I suddenly began to blush. "Another sweater? Didn't we have a fashion show a few weeks ago?"

I looked back in the house to see if my mom heard Y/N's voice then I put on some shoes and pushed him outside. "What are you doing here?" I whispered.

"Experiencing déjà vu, apparently.... I came to take you to a party. Sihun's gonna be there."

I contemplated and looked at my front door. What would I say to my mom? I had school tomorrow. There's no way she'd let me go out, let alone to a party with a boy. Oh god... she doesn't even know I have a boyfriend. I mean, fake boyfriend.

"You can say no, Jennie," Y/N said. "I wasn't going to kidnap you. I just thought you'd want to go because your friends Lisa and Rosé are there too."

"No, I, uh, I just don't think I can go tonight. I'm sorry."

He shook his head, "No worries. I'll see you tomorrow, cutie." He lifted my chin and kissed my cheek before walking away to his car.

I went back into my house after a few seconds, mostly because I was frozen in place from the kiss, but once I got in, my mom startled me.

"Who was it, Jennie? It sounded like a boy."

"It... was... no one. A delivery."

"Then where's the package?"

"With him...?" I said.

My mom looked at me weirdly then broke into a chuckle. "You know we have cameras, right? I just wanted to hear what you'd say if I asked but now it's clear he's your boyfriend. Unless you let strangers kiss you like that."

"No, he's... he's my boyfriend."

"Well, why didn't you invite him in?"

"He asked me to go to party and I said no because I have school tomorrow and-"

"You can go."

"I know you wouldn't let me... wait, what? Did you just say yes?"

She laughed and pet my head, "Yes. You can go. You came home safe and sound from that drive-in movie so I can assume you'll come home safe from a party."

I blushed thinking about the drive-in and how I made out with Y/N like that. I was really getting ahead of myself. Y/N's only in this to get back at Sihun, and he probably just kissed me because that's who he was. He kissed girls like it's nothing...

"Did you hear what I said, Jennie? You can go."

I came back to reality and cleared my throat, "Ah, okay. I'll just go get changed and ask him to come back."

"He's probably already half way there, just take the car."

"You're really trusting tonight..." I said cautiously.

"Just go before I change my mind. But no drinking if you're driving," she said and crossed her arms. I took her stern face as a threat and ran up the stairs to get changed.

...

As I changed, I gave Lisa a call to ask her for a ride. I didn't want to call Y/N so it'd be a surprise to see me there. I was planning to wear something that I thought he might like. After putting it on, I admired myself in the mirror.

 After putting it on, I admired myself in the mirror

Perfect.

It turned out that Lisa didn't leave for the party yet so she came to pick me up. When she arrived at my place with Rosie, I left the house. I got into the backseat and both of them turned around in their seats to stare at me with her mouths agape.

"What? Is it bad? Should I change?" I asked.

"No, no, it's a nice outfit, Jennie," Rosie complimented.

"Yeah, Jen, sexy~" Lisa snickered. "Is this get up for Y/N? Because he'll definitely like it."

"Oooh~, is Jennie gonna seduce someone tonight? Looks like Y/N will have to make some space on his bed for you~"

"Chill... I'm not trying to seduce anyone. Just drive please," I said, feeling my cheeks become warm. "Who's party are we going to?"

"What do you mean? It's Y/N's party. He invited the whole school," Lisa replied as she drove.

That's weird... If it's Y/N's party, why would he invite Sihun?

When we got to the party, the place was huge. The was on a gated property therefore no one would complain about the loud music coming from the house and the screams from the pool outside. To be honest, I didn't even know a house like this existed in my area.

We walked up to the house and I began to feel very aware of me and my outfit. Many smirks came from here and there, and eyes looked me up and down. I was starting to feel self conscious until something inside the house caught my attention.

A mix of emotions raced through my veins and I marched up to Y/N laughing on the couch with some other girl. She was whispering something in his ear as I approached and Y/N didn't even seem to react much to me. He did smirk at my outfit but that didn't matter anymore.

"Looks like you need a second, Y/N," the girl said and I glared at Y/N with my arms crossed over my chest as she left.

Y/N sat back in his seat, "You're here. Welcome to the party, cutie."

I rolled my eyes and turned to leave but bumped into Sihun. He looked between Y/N and I with a laugh.

"I told you Y/N was a mistake. It's not too late to come back to me, Jennie," Sihun said and touched my arm. "I miss you."

I gave a look of spite to Sihun. Even if I wasn't with Y/N, I would never get back together with Sihun. He cheated on me and it looked like Y/N was just about to as well.

"You know, this is my party so I can make you leave whenever I want to, Sihun. Don't go flirting with my girlfriend in front of me," Y/N said and waved a finger at Sihun. He looked at me now and pat his lap, "Come here, Jennie."

Ugh, stupid déjà vu...

I sighed and sat down on Y/N's lap, letting him put his arms around my body and hug me tightly. Sihun's bothered look gave me satisfaction and my body felt relaxed by Y/N placing a kiss on my neck.

"This is ridiculous, Jennie, let's go." Sihun grabbed my hand and pulled me to stand up, but I took my hand back.

"You again? Are you serious?" Jisoo, Y/N's friend, asked as she came over. She stood between me and Sihun like she did before.

"You belong with me, Jennie. Not Y/N."

"You're so possessive," Y/N said calmly and stood up to put his arm around my waist. "She's not the coach, Sihun. You don't need to kiss her ass."

"You're the last person I wanna hear it from, Y/N."

"Whatever."

Y/N took me away from the scene, which I was happy about, but then he lead me up the stairs... into a bedroom.

+_+_+_strawberry_+_+_+