Strawberry

Y/N POV

As the movie began, Jennie kept eating her strawberries. If I'd known she'd like them so much, I would've got more.

I kept my hand on Jennie's waist and she held my body close. My thumb brushed against the bare skin on her back and it felt a bit cold, so I pulled up the blanket from her legs to cover her shoulder as well.

I continued to watch the movie again. Man, I really wish Sihun chose a different movie to watch. Who'd want to watch the Bee Movie? I love bees but still, this movie was so weird. You can't tell me Barry and Vanessa didn't have sexual tension throughout the entire movie.

As time went on, I began to yawn and become sleepy, so closed my eyes and listened to the sound of my own breathing.

"Thank you," Jennie said quietly. I opened one eye to see her staring peacefully at the movie. I closed it again, then she put some of her blanket onto my body to cuddle me. "Are you listening?" she asked and tapped my chest lightly.

"Thank you for what?" I asked, trying to be interested in what she was saying.

She shrugged, "For being my boyfriend when you don't have to be."

I opened both my eyes now and took a deep breath to wake myself up. She propped herself up with her arm and faced me.

"It's nice to have you as my boyfriend. We haven't done many things together but... it's nice to be with you."

She had a tight lipped smile on her face as she looked away from me shyly.

"Just nice?" I pouted.

"Well... maybe 'nice' is better than you think."

I nodded.

"You look really good tonight-I didn't tell you that earlier so you could realize it for yourself when Sihun saw you." I put a hand behind my head and rested it against the car with my eyes closed again. I said what I wanted to say to her but I almost became sappy and I didn't like it.

Jennie put her hand on my stomach so I assume she was going to lay down again but then I felt something brush against my lips. A hand cradled my cheek as she kissed me and her tongue played with mine. I might've been grasping for straws but I swear I could taste the sweetness of the strawberries on her tongue.

She pulled away and my eyes opened. Her breathing was a little heavy, like mine was, and she reached over to wipe the corner of my mouth.

"Sorry, I got some lipstick on you."

I held her hand in my lap. "Are you enjoying the movie?" I asked.

She shook her head with a guilty laugh and I found myself smiling at her. "Now I know what people mean when they come here to make out instead of watching the movie. Speak of which..." We looked at the cars around us to see other people actually paying attention to the movie. "Huh, how ironic."

I sat up and kissed her lips without hesitation, and she didn't move away. I pulled my fingers through her hair to hold the back of her head and when the blanket slipped off her shoulders, she shivered from the cold air. I leaned away to fix her blanket back in place, then she surprised me by sitting on my lap with her legs on either side of me.

I smirked and rested a hand on her thigh. She gulped nervously and placed her hands on my shoulders.

"Nervous?" I asked.

"Can you tell?" she asked and bit her bottom lip. I held her chin in my hand and wiped the corner of her lips with the pad of my thumb.

I turned her face and moved closer to kiss her cheek softly. I kissed her again, lower and lower, towards her jaw then down until I reached the base of her neck where I began to kiss the other side of her neck. I gently nibbled her skin, feeling her hands hold onto my shirt tightly.