Your Touch Shouldn't Make Me Feel Like This by thinlines

Summary:

Louis was curled up into Zayn’s side as the alpha ran his hand through the omega’s fringe. Harry slowly took in the scene through the fogginess of his brain. His alpha snarled menacingly as he swallowed.
Right.
Louis, his best friend since first day of uni turned roommate after their second year, the only omega Harry had ever wanted and pined after, had an alpha. An alpha named Zayn.
Fuck.

Uni AU in which Alpha Harry has been in love with his omega friend for the longest time and one motorbike trip to the countryside with Louis made him realize that he could no longer hold back his feelings.

What I think:

Okay so this one is a very hot and cute story in the A/B/O au. It is completed, with a happy ending.

It has a slow burn and a lot of good ol' pining. So there is a good amount of angst.

But in slight contrast to this, it's such an easygoing and incredibly funny story, you are sure to laugh out loud multiple times.

The character of H is polite, kind, jealous, cute and he's basically a lovable idiot in love.

The character of L is also sweet, cute, also jealous, sarcastic, and he's also an idiot in love.

They are best friends, so there's a healthy amount of cuddling involved.

Zayn's character is very likable and just.. cool, you know? Then there's Niall. OH MY GOSH I love him so much in this, I'm desperately trying not to give you any spoilers.

There's a lot of sweet - like that's a constant throughout the story, there's a LOT of hot - honestly, a lot.

There's friendships, road trips, there's cuteness, there's jealousy, there are mating cycles, there are blueberries - you're going to love that part and above all there are idiots in love that are simply blind.

The ending is also really satisfactory and for you to fond over. It's an absolutely lovable story, give it a read if you want.

Words: 48883

It's important you know what you're getting into. So. Please read the tags.