Perfect (Part II) by happilylarry

Summary:

Well this one doesn't have a summary because it's a direct continuation of the last part.

What I think:

If you've read the first one, I want to warn you a bit, that even though this one has a lot of very cute moments, it has a lot of sadness too.

I generally don't like to discuss the entire story over here, but it's important that you know this, because I really don't want you guys to be caught unaware with all the sadness.

Trigger Warning

It's in the tags too, but I'll still say it - there's a miscarriage in the story. And it's not mentioned just by the way or as a side note, it's a proper part of the story.

_

It gets pretty low and sad. But rest assured, it is Larry endgame. So it's not necessarily a sad ending. But there's a part of you which will be sad at the end.

That being said, it's really a very well-written book. It has so many beautiful and sweet moments, even the end is so beautifully articulated, it's like, delicate.

And the character growth, the maturity that develops bit by bit..it's mesmerizing.

Give it a read of you want.

Words: 49352

It is really important that you read all the tags. Please don't overlook them.