Fool For You

HI! I'm sorry I supposed to post a new chapter last night, but things have been quite hectic for me this past week and that's why I have just finished the new chapter now. Duh

So here it is, a one-shot that I think is the longest by far. Lol, hope this will make it up for the delay hehe<3 

Once again, this is a work of fiction. Everything that was written here is purely based on my imaginations and represent nothing about the reality. 

Without further ado, I hope you'll enjoy this one!

--------------------------------------------------

MAY 2020

Today is the last day of filming The King Eternal Monarch, Goeun's latest drama project after 4 years since Goblin. 

She's working with Kim Eunsook once again, and she felt honored that one of the most prominent writers in the industry trusted her to bring Lieutenant Jung Tae Eul to life, considering there are so many other actresses who possess the same talent or even better than her, but still, Kim Eunsook trusted her to take this role.

And her co-star, who played as Lee Gon, the emperor of Kingdom of Corea which happens to be a king too in real life, Lee Minho, the King of Hallyu, someone that she has grown a lot closer with for the past eight months, turned out to be such a great colleague and friend for Goeun. And ever since she laid her eyes on him the first time, that early fall in 2019 where he greeted her with his bright eyes and warm smile, no awkwardness between them since then. 

His welcoming demeanor made it easy for her to also relax and be comfortable around him.

She found herself often talking to him during breaks or when waiting for their turn to shoot. They would be discussing about how they should portray the scene to deliver the emotion to the audience, or the character of Taeeul and Lee Gon and what they would do during a particular situation. 

Which as time went by, those talks frequently led to a more personal things. Such as what she likes, what she doesn't like, what he likes, what he doesn't like, how did they end up pursuing a career in this industry, what other things that they want to achieve next, where they see themselves in the next 5 years, a little bit of their family, and many more. 

It is always a pleasure talking with him, everything just flows very smoothly.

Like that one time when they're about to film the scene in Paju, where the vast lawn surrounding them looked kind of golden, reflected from the warm sun that's beginning to set, and its just the two of them there. 

The crew and staff were on standby across from them at the other end of the lawn. They are going to take a wide shot for this scene, capturing the beautiful scenery to complement Lee Gon and Taeeul's deep conversation. 

No mics were attached as they really only needed to shoot the two of them walking together, hand in hand. The director only told them to enjoy themselves before leaving.

 The director only told them to enjoy themselves before leaving