ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14: ʜ ᴇ ʟ ʟ ᴏ ɴ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ʜ-

~|~

~|~

𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚡𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚢𝚖𝚒𝚊
(𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚋𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

~|~

____

3rd Person POV

____

Diona did not want to go to school today. She still didn't want to tell her 'dad' that she'd already graduated.

Why? Simply because it'd lead to questions which they wouldn't like the answers to...she also didn't feel like talking to them.

Besides, Maxim was a big person on education because he thought it was very important in life. He'd always say, 'Knowledge had a beginning but no end.' 

After another dreadful sigh, she got up, did her business, and got dressed.

____

____

She was leaving and sticking with Elijah. Alexander was yet to ship her car. 

Something was definitely going on and Diona was very excited for it to go down.

Also because she felt comfortable with Elijah and the twins. Though they were yet to talk to her.

She double-checked her outfit. She made sure she had her 'bottle' in her bag and made sure she had some extra pads. Her period was on its way and it was very unpredictable.

She walked down to see the family already down. David, Jacob, Micheal, and Cameron were dressed in suits.

'Mafia business.' Diona thought

Elijah and Isaiah were somewhat dressed the same except Eli's were darker and more e-boyish. 

Brett and Rhett looked like fucking clowns with their bright-ass outfits. They had clown grins on their 'it' looking faces.