ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10: ꜱ ᴛ ʀ ɪ ᴋ ᴇ 3-

~|~

~|~

𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
(𝚊.) 𝚊𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎

~|~

____

3rd Person POV

____

And like the moon, she had a side of her so dark, that even the stars couldn't shine on it; she had a side of her so cold, that even the sun couldn't burn on it.

In a blink of an eye, Diona grabbed the small knife she kept in her shoes or strapped to the thigh, she grabbed her dad's neck and had him by the throat against the wall.

(A/N: I'm sorry but my dirty-ass mind won't let me have it. I just...imagined...eww...ok back to the story.)

At this point, they had crossed the line. She knew her eyes were the darkest shade of purple.

This wasn't Diona. This was Kiss.

"Strike 3" She spoke in a menacingly dark voice.

"You dare lay your hands on me again and I swear to fucking Lucifer I'll skin you alive, cut open your body...while keeping you alive to feel the pain," Kiss spoke.

"I fucking dare you to try me, Dad." She said making a cut on his neck and drawing blood, David wincing in the process.

The family was watching with fear. David's kids were scared for their dad. They hadn't seen that emotion in his eyes for so long that it scared them.

Fear

Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

At that moment he feared Diona.

Fear is temporary, Regret is forever!

What did he regret? He didn't know just yet...he will though...

They hadn't seen him scared ever. Not even when Diona was kidnapped.

Archie and Marigold were proud their daughter stood up to him but they couldn't help but shiver at her tone.

The cousins were scared.

That person was definitely rethinking their plans.

Celia and Esme were frightened.

Faith and Tyler feared for David though they never liked him

Elijah and Mason watched their sister in adoration. They weren't scared of her.

Diona was surrounded by a dark aura. Kiss was in control.

"Blood or not, I will fucking kill you!" She said in a bone-chilling tone.