Chapter 10 ~ Causing A Scene

Not bothering to knock, I walk into the headmaster's office, stuffing my hands in my pockets. "You wanted to see me, Cross?" I ask, bored with a hint of annoyance. "Yes. I would like you to accompany Yuuki to the moon dorms." He orders. "Why? You know Zero's going to go." I scoff, rolling my eyes. "Exactly. Keep him in check, Chioye, that man may do something." He warns, making me stiffen at the mention of our old sensei. Shaking myself out of my thoughts, I turn and leave without another word. 'The moon dorms it is then.'

-At The Moon Dorm Gates-

"I knew you'd come." Says the smug tone of the male prefect. "S-Shut up! I just wanted to find out why Takuma was in town!" Yuuki retaliates, making Zero smirk in amusement. Sighing I make myself known. "Not you too! Get back to your dorms, it's past curfew!" She orders, making me more annoyed than I already was. "I was ordered to come here by Cross, so take it out on him. I wouldn't be here otherwise. You think I'd come to protect you by my own free will, then you're more naïve than I thought." She growls ant me before stalking off to the moon dorms. "Let's go." She mumbles in anger.

I follow after her, only for my arm to be grabbed by Zero. "You'll still keep your promise, won't you? Just because we're together, it doesn't change anything." His amethyst eyes stare into mine, causing me to loose myself in them. Tenderly, I cup his cheek, gently pressing my lips against his. He kisses me back more forcefully. I pull away for air, finally replying to his question. "Of course."

"Hurry up will you!" The bitch growls, making me roll my eyes at her jealousy. "We're coming... We're coming..." I sigh, raking a hand through my hair. It's times like these where I want to impale her with a stick then shove her up Kuran's ass head first alongside the pole that's already up there.

Sensing the two vampires Zero and i pull out our weapons as Bitch-chan looks at us in awe. "Aww, don't be so mean! We just came to escort you. So, put them away." Aido scowls at the end, trying- and failing- to intimidate us. We do as he asks, stealing a glance at each other before carrying on down the path.

I see Yuki stiffen, obviously on edge with all the vampires around. How does she think Zero and I feel? The moment we sense a vampire we want to kill it. We're automatically on edge. Long story short, welcome to our world. She suddenly stops, almost making me run into the back of her. Growling in annoyance, I look at the reason she stopped.

"Hello! Thank you for coming! Welcome to the moon dorms!" Takuma sings cheerfully, causing me to smirk. "Wow," I say, knowing full well they can all hear, "the only sparkly vampire that doesn't appear on Twilight." This earns a snicker from Zero and a glare from the bitch. Oh well, can't please everyone.

I scan the crowd, assessing any possible threats. Suddenly sensing Kuran, I snap my head towards him, giving him a glare. "Yuki." He says, "it was rather dangerous to come here just because Takuma asked you to." He scolds. "Yuki, Zero... Miss Rin. Come here." He orders. Scoffing a reply I roll my eyes once more, "Yes Mother."

I lean against the railings alongside Zero. "Yuki, Miss Rin. Sit here." Kuran speaks once more. "I-I'm fine!" Yuki assures, giving in the second time. "Here is the safest place for you right now." He states, pulling her close. "Chioye. Come here." He repeats. "Hell no!" I snap, "like I'd sit anywhere near a beast like you, asshole." He growls in annoyance. Ha, I pissed him off. "Hmm, that's not something humans say to each other, Chioye." He informs. "Yeah, and you and I both know that you're not human." I growl, getting extremely annoyed.

"Is that why you hate me?" He asks, already knowing the answer. "That and because you're a git." I state, closing my eyes. 'Calm. Calm.' "Hmmm. So is that why you killed your mother and father?" "Yes. They were level E." "Oh, but what about your sister?" He asks, making my eyes snap open. "She was human." He smirks, causing me to snap. Punching him round the face, I call out my Vampire hunter weapon for the second time that night, placing it at his neck. "How did you know? How!?" I scream at him.

"What does he mean, Cipher?" Asks Zero's broken voice. "He means..." I start, still looking Kuran dead in the eyes. "... My sister died... While she was human... She wasn't a level E when she died... And... It was me who killed her... I killed my twin sister."

I'll show you a sweet dream the next night...