02

You stared down at those goodies, packed by your Aunt and counting them each one per pack.

Of course, you know that she puts extra on everything.

You carefully counted them and checked that they are equally the same portion as your brothers. Although you know that she adds 2 more into the packet.

Extra for me~ Sweet~

The car door swings open, seeing a handful of bags that Mark brought in the convenient store.

"I bought everything you need so far especially the kineso tape that you've been asking me a lot." he sat down and closed the door.

< kinesio tape - a tape used for relieve muscles> 

"But can't find any nearby pharmacy, it opens up at 10pm." he added.

"Where can we by supplements big bro?" you questioned.

Both you and mark tuck in your seat belts while your brother stretches out his hands to put the things at the back of his seat.

"I have a friend that owns a pharmacy but it's at the city though." he answered.

"Are you okay about that?"

He was waiting for you to answer his question but you dazed off for a second.

"Uhh- okay about what?"

"Can you say it again? I dazed off a while ago."

"I said...my friend owns a pharmacy in the city. I was wondering if we could get them there." he repeated once again.

"Sure. As long it's free." you took a piece of bread and bite it off.

"Hey...gimme some." he death stares at you holding that spanish bread. 

You took out another one and hand him a piece.

He's munches down the bread as he is moving the car on reverse. Not long after he accelerates the gas and ready to drive off hometown.

Big bro Mark is focused on driving while you Bluetooth connect your phone to the car to play some music.

Sorry not sorry big bro Imma jam to this song huehuehue

~RING DinG DONG Ring DING DoNG DiNg RiGiDing RiGidiNG DinG DING ding~