Life of a New mormon

Jacqueline wasn't always Mormon. But she doesn't know what she would be doing now if she weren't Mormon. One thing is for sure. She wouldn't be as happy as she is. But it wasn't easy coming into the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Jackie didn't know what it was until she got involved with a particular friend group whom she favored more than every other group. They were happier, friendlier and always showed a light in their presence. She felt so happy with them she felt she needed to have the same happiness. She finally asked about her friends church and was invited. She wanted everything to do with that church then after. When Jackie told her other friends, they weren't super happy about it. They supported her but not right away. Becoming Mormon for Jacqueline is the most difficult yet best decision she believes she had ever made and ever will make in her life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. Please read all of my stories and vote on them if you want to hear more about this book. I would love feedback from people. Share with your friends to have them read this.