8.

Melani Acacia Marquis

"Take me back princess.."

of course i wanted to take him back, this relationship is my whole childhood, first everything and even my first child's father.

but it was hard to even process anything he'd just told me.
I'd spoken shit about his mum to his face and he'd just cried to me about how she was going though it.

he didn't retaliate, not that i knew he'd been with me everyday just like i'd been with him.

he'd explained that night just how i remembered it, he liked out going girls so i became one for that night.

September 13th '17
10:28

"Hi tae! i saw the baby today, Kams baby she's getting so big.
Everyone's going out but i start college in a few days so i just wanna revise."

he nodded and moved the quilt back a bit in case she wanted to sit on the bed.

"look i brought chippy! i saw amir he told me to tell you he'll come round later."

She took off her shoes leaving them in the corner then leaving the room for a few minutes and coming back in different clothes as she had showered before she came.

when she came back in he was munching on his chips while looking at his phone and she made herself comfortable next to him.

he was a quick eater and was very hungry so it didn't take long, he listened to her waffle on about things she'd seen online that day.

"I love you Melani." he said out loud

she instantly stopped talking looking up at him with a huge smile on her face "Tae, you speak and that's what you decide to say?"

"I do. don't say it back though."he quickly told her.

her smile made it hard for him to keep a straight face she was so beautiful, he loved when she smiled.

he sat up pushing her onto her back and began to kiss her.

"wait- are you sure."

"look at you asking my question. i'm sure."

"your allowed to move?"

"of course. can i touch you?"

"yeah."

she put her hands around the back of his neck pulling him back in for the kiss, he slowly slid his hand into her shorts.

"mhmm" she moaned into the kiss feeling him touch her

she used her hands to unbutton his shorts and lifted his t-shirt off his head.

"woah.." he whispered to himself, this was the innocent melani? taking control of something she'd only ever so slightly got a taste of.

he then began to remove her clothing, the small moans she did into the kiss made him crave her more and more.

tapping his tip on her clit he heard the almost water like noise.

"I got you ight?" he reassured her

"i know."

he set himself at her entrance pushing into her and then hearing her gasp.

"are you okay?"

she didn't reply instead she held her mouth and closed her eyes.

"am i hurting you?"

she shook her head rapidly grabbing his vest and pulling him forwards and moaning again when she felt him move.

"is that you yeah?" he began to move back and forth while holding her hands above her head, it felt good for both of them.

this was exactly what he'd wanted for the past few days, he was holding off he didn't know she'd be ready again so soon.

They'd gone for hours without realising it he'd taught her so much and she still used those tricks on him everytime.

they hadn't even realised how early it was until his mother began to rattle on his door knob

his mum had finished her shift.

"oh shit.."he whispered she was asleep on his bare chest but unlucky for them they didn't move fast enough

they were both tired and his best attempt was covering her head with the quilt

"Tarell? why's the door closed what are you doing it's 3 am."

"mum the door isn't locked i'm just asleep.."

she twisted it walking in but making a face.

"this room smells renk, what's that smell?" she scanned the room seeing the pairs clothing scatter everywhere

then looked at her son who was clearly tired, his quilt was raised ever so slightly

"she better be gone in the morning." she knew how close melani and keantae were it was evident during childhood.

she just wasn't expecting him and her to actually be together..

*End of chapter