13; mine

i was folding my clothes when i suddenly saw my hoodie w a red stain. i could only laugh as i fold it and did it in a plastic bag. i found my jeans that had a lot of red stains, stains that wouldnt go away. it was three days ago since i killed dari. and yes she is dead. i laughed at what i did to her. damn i just killed a bitch who was in my way.

i didnt hear anything from theo. i bet his ass knows who did it and who he belongs too. ive heard some crazy shit on the news like
'girl who was killed in the toilet of 'getti's and more' was involved w robbery when she was 15 years old'
'is the murderer of cha dari ever gonna be found?'
'cha dari. the sugarbaby of prinicipal kim of busan high was killed in the restroom of a spaghetti shop'

i was on my way to the store when i saw theo standing outside the police station. he saw me walking and ran up to me. i was abt to wave my hand as he puts his hand around my throat and pushed me to the old building that was behind me.
"what are u doing?"
was the only thing that could come outta my mouth
"you killed her!"
i started giggling as he lets go of my throat and furrowed his eyebrows.
"dont look so suprised theo. you know i did that"
"why?!"
"you wanna know why? cause you're mine. only mine theo! you belong to me! i was so fucking pissed when you stopped talking to me. and when i saw that you had a girlfriend! boi i was mad. i just wanted to kill her cause she came between us! and i did kill her for another reason reason too theo! she was a sugarbaby and i didnt want you to get hurt!"

he scoffed and puts both of his hands in his pocket. he looks dead ass into my eyes as he bits his lips.
"so you killed her"
he said in a soft tone almost chuckling. i nod my head and leaned against a wall.
"damn baby. so i belong to you?"
"yes"
i quickly said without hesitation. he smiled and looks down.
"i guess i do belong to you yn"
he came closer to me and cupped my cheeks. he pressed his lips against mine and started moving his lips. i did my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. he shoved his tongue into my mouth as i sucked on it. i could feel him smirking into the kiss. i broke the kiss as i gasped for air.
"come lets get out of here princess. we practically are murderers and we dont wanna get caught by the police, do we?"

-

end of this chapter

im sorry.. i forgot to post another chapter
but i hope u liked it.