6; pizza

"my head's under water, but i'm breathing f-"
"mom, no. just no.. you'll die"
"it's just a song yn"
i laughed as i took a seat in front of my mother who was putting nutella on her bread. i fake coughed making her look up at me
"yeah i know you want one"
i smiled and poured a glass of orange juice for myself. we didn't see jongseob for two years and i bet my mom misses him.
"mom, did you speak with jongseob?"
"i did, yesterday. we facetimed"
"oh okay"
"did you?"
"not yesterday but i did the day before. the time difference is twelve hours"
"yea, you didn't bring pizza home yesterday"
"i forgot mom. i'll buy today"
she shook her head and stood up. she did the dishes in the sink and gave me a kiss on the forehead.
"i'll go now"
i hummed in response and watched her as she wore her shoes and left the house. my mom is too hot tho. she can find another man in just one snap

-

thinking about the good time yesterday, i felt my cheeks heaten up. did i actually like being with theo yesterday? nah, i just needed someone to be with me yesterday since i was mad at jiung. jessi and her crew were giving me deadly glares at lunch. i don't see theo hanging out with keeho anymore. maybe they had a fight? well, i don't care.

i walked to the nearest pizzashop and ordered seafood pizza for my mother. i sat down while waiting for it when i saw a figure standing behind me making me turn around.
"theo, you know you don't have to stalk me. you can just walk with me"
"i- what?"
"you can just walk next to me"
"yn- are you- are you sick? are not feeling good?"
"you don't have to stalk me. just walk next to me"
"but my job is to stalk you"
"no, you said it yourself.. that you're obsessed with me. that doesn't mean you have to be a stalker too"
"i don't get it"
"don't stalk me.. just be normal"
"i can't be normal"
i rolled my eyes and sat down again. he sat in front of me while frowning making me chuckle.
"were you comfortable with me yesterday?"
i widened my eyes at his question and gulped, thinking about an answer
"uh- no, why would- who would feel comfortable with her stalker?"
he smashed his lips together and shook his head up and down.
"well, i'm sorry if i made you uncomfortable"
"i liked being with you"
i mumbled under my breath making him look at me and squinted his eyes. i laughed it off and prayed that he didn't hear it.
"what did you s-"
"i- well-"
"extra large seafood pizza for customer 61!"
i quickly stood up to take my pizza. i thanked the woman and practically ran out of the shop, leaving theo alone.

-

end of this chapter