.: Chapter Nine - The Snow Woman :.

~ Dedicated to IceFire1998. Thanks for using my cover c:

Chapter Nine - The Snow Woman

After the bell rang, ending school, I met up with Gabby and Rex after school. I shipped them and they would always be my OTP. I'm pretty sure everyone would agree with me if they could read my thoughts. Maybe everyone could, but they just didn't show it. Maybe everyone, except me, could read everyone else's thoughts and hid the fact that they could to everyone. Yeah, I said "everyone" three times in that sentence. What of it? And there I went, talking to myself, again. I was crazy. Not really.

"Hey," Rex and Gabby said in unison.

"Hi," I chuckled. They were too cute.

"Don't tell me you're shipping us," groaned Gabby.

That was when I started smiling, like an idiot.

"Yup, she's shipping us," Gabby groaned a second time.

"And why would you do that?" questioned Rex.

Oh, Rex, there are a lot of reasons. For example, your skin tones compliment each other. I thought. Gabby was Hispanic and had a darker skin tone, whilst Rex was British and his skin tone was more of an alabaster colour. You guys both wear black, not always, but your outfits usually consist of one item or piece being black. And your hair colours: Gabby's a deep red and yours black - it look so great together. Both of your have... beautiful eyes, topaz and blue. And your personalities and opinions. Like, wow.

I just said, "You guys look cute together."

"What else?" Rex pressed.

"Your personalities."

"Explain?"

"I mean, your opinions as well. The both of you share similar opinions on a lot of things and different ones on others, which is perfect. You guys have also known each other for ages."

Gabby looked a bit disturbed, which was normal, since she basically best-friendzoned Rex. "Well, you've certainly thought about this heaps. I'd hate to think about what goes on in your mind."

Our conversation about shipping and everything went on for a while. After the conversation had drained, I thought that it was time to bring up what Kilian wanted me to do. "Uh, Gabby, remember how Melissa threatened you, Peter and Turner?"

"Yeah. I've been coming up with plans to get him to ask her, why?" Gabby gave her affirmation.

"I got him to go with her. And guess what he's making me do?"

I relayed what had happened and how I had gotten him to ask Melissa to the dance easily - well, it wasn't that easy. They laughed almost the whole time I was giving them my account; as if my begging wasn't hilarious enough, they cracked up even more when they heard what I had to do. Normally, I'd forget most of my conversations after two hours, but the colloquy I had with Kilian was still clear in my head, clear as day.

"Anything. I'll do anything," I continued begging.

"I know." A wicked grin replaced the smirk on his face and I knew that I wasn't going to like what I had to do one bit, but it was for my friends, so I would.

You're doing this for your friends. You're doing this for your friends. You're doing this for your friends. I had to tell myself.

"You'll have to attend the dance-"

"Only?"

He stopped me and continued, "... and you have to be part of the entertainment."