.: Chapter Eight - Two Days :.

~ Dedicating this to a great fan who comments on all the chapters I update c:

Chapter Eight - Two Days

I only realised the next morning that we only had two days of school left (three if you included the dance on Friday), which meant that I had a bit less than two days to convince Kilian to go to the Winter Dance with Melissa. It wasn't likely that he'd agree, but I had to get him to go, otherwise Melissa was going to humiliate all my friends. Even if he didn't want to go, I was going to somehow force him into going.

History was my first class of the day and the bell hadn't rang yet, which was lucky as I had to pay mine and my brother's school fees. Matthew coerced - threatened - me into taking his money to pay his fees as well as mine.

"Pay my fee for me, will ya?" Matthew held up the bills with his right hand.

"You've got two legs and hands. Why don't you do it yourself? I'm not your slave," I grumbled.

But what I said was true. He had kept ordering me around the past few days and I could not refuse or he'd do something to make me do his bidding. I wondered what it was going to be, today.

"Why do that when I've got you to do it for me?" He asked, unfazed.

"Why are you doing this to me, Matthew? You're making me do everything for you, everything you've 'asked'. Why?" I asked.

His jaw tightened and in a serious voice, he said, "Because you owe me. I also have things against you, so you'd do anything for me anyway."

"So that's it? After all the great times we've had when we were younger, it's come to this?"

"Yes, that's it. They were in the past."

"Well, fine. Don't expect any help from me in the future. This is on you."

"No, it's on you- And are you going to pay my fees?" He was irritated. Good.

"No."

"I might slip up and tell Lydia that you and Kilian are going out."

"You know, the funny thing, Matthew, is that I don't really care if you tell her and she writes an article about it because everyone already assumes that him and I are going out."

"I'd think that they'd be even more entertained if you two were supposedly going out."

"We are supposedly going out." Matthew simply didn't get it, did he?

"Not unless Lydia writes it." This guy was really starting to piss me off.

"You guys are the perfect couple. Why don't you go out already?" I spat bitterly, thinking about him and Lydia becoming a couple and ruining the rest of my life.

He ignored my question and growled, "I will tell mum and dad about your Tumblr."

That was the worst thing he could've said. They couldn't know about my Tumblr. I would be sent to a mental institute or something, since they got so over dramatic over things, even if they were only little. My blog was a depression blog and I was pretty certain that it was one of the less triggering ones, but I couldn't risk the chance that they found out.

I played it cool and made it seem like it didn't faze me, but I was freaking out on the inside, "I don't care."

Matthew took a few strides over to me, held me wrist tightly with his left hand and leant in close to menacingly say, "Take my fee and pay for me."