3.

3rd POV:

"First is dinner." She seriously said to him. He couldn't take her seriously because of her how small she looked in his clothes that she stole when he was taking a shower.

"You cook and I'll... watch." She smiled at him and patted her eyes.

Azron sighed and shook his head, he realized that he will have to take care of both, himself and the strange girl. He started to walk towards the kitchen with a tripping Azealah behind him.

She got in front of Azron to try and scare him into making chicken Alfredo but when she was halfway in front of him, she tripped because of how long his sweatpants are on her and was about to fall down face first. But Azron was quick to catch her.

Instead of catching her by her waist and they have a romantic moment like how Azealah thought, remembering the sweet moments of the plays that the orphanage sometimes goes to. Azron grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled her up making her stand straight.

Azealah quickly acted as if he chocked her by doing that so he won't do it again. He watched with bored eyes yet very amused on the inside as she grabbed her neck and started to choke for air with closed eyes that opened every few seconds to see if he was watching.

"Okay, I'm done. Did you learn your lesson? Don't do that to me again." She casually said as if she wasn't just being chocked by a ghost.

"I want chicken, Alfredo. I have a skin condition where if I don't get chicken I'll.. I'll grow feathers." She said to him seriously.

Azron watched her closely and realized how her nose twitches. He leaned closer to her.

"Lie to me again." He said.

"I'm not lying!" 

Nose twitch

Azron held back a smirk before carrying Azealah towards a spinning stool.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Where are you taking me?! I didn't give consent for you to touch me! Listen here. I'll call the PoPo on you!" She said but what confused Azron is how she stayed relaxed in his arms without kicking. She was just yelling at him. She even put her head on his chest.

"Don't move." He commanded after setting her on the stool and Azealah nodded her head seriously.

He walked away for just a few seconds and then he heard giggles and laughter. Azron turned around and watched as Azealah span herself around over and over again.

He sighed once again before quickly making chicken Alfredo. You learn to cook when you're alone.

"Mmmmmmmm smells amazing!" She squealed in delight. When he put her plate at the end of the kitchen island, she climbed up on it and started to crawl towards her plate, and just as she reached it, Azron moved it and walked towards where she was just sitting.

After letting out an exaggerated groan, she crawled back. Not bothered to get down, she stayed there and started eating.

"It even tastes amazing!" She giggled in delight at the taste of the food that just melts in your mouth with a bit of crispiness.

After finishing their food, Azealah was almost asleep. Her head constantly leaned forward as she couldn't hold it in place because she was so tired. Azron moved a few times thinking she's actually going to fall on him but she wakes up just before that can happen.

He moved the plates away but still stayed close towards the sleepy girl just in case she actually falls asleep and falls face down from the kitchen island to the floor.

"Sleep on the couch." He said with a heavy sigh and only got a hum in return.

He cautiously walked closer to her and then poked her slightly chubby cheeks once on each side.

It's weird that she's not talking, he thought with a frown.

Before he can make another movement, Azealah wrapped her arms around his neck and placed her head on his chest.

"Take me to bed." She said while rubbing her cheek on the soft material of his shirt.

He's heard those words many times before. So many girls have said that to him but he has never heard anyone say it so innocently. So naively.

Even if she wasn't sleepy, he still knew that she wouldn't mean it in a dirty way. He didn't know how he knew that but she just didn't seem to know those kinds of things.

"Don't ever say that to anyone else." He whispered in her ear and she just gave a confused hum.

He'll have a talk with her later. Or actually, she'll have the talk after he just says a few words.

He collected her by grabbing her waist and she unconsciously wrapped her legs around his waist.

Azron walked towards the couch but after a few seconds of staring at her face, he moved away and brought her into his room.

Moving the cover aside from the bed, he slowly lowered her down and unwrapped her arms from his neck and her legs from his waist. After a few rubs on his pillow, she stayed still finally completely asleep.

The covers were put on her by Azron, making sure she was tucked in.

He suddenly stared at her face and then clenched his jaw before walking out of the room. Going into his personal gym, he walked straight towards the punching bag and started it to punch it as if there was no tomorrow.

What the hell am I doing? Bringing a strange girl and letting her in my bed? Why is she getting to me after only a few hours of knowing her?!

Those thoughts continued to roll their way into his brain as his punches got harder and more powerful.

Is she a spy?... That's it!

He finally found an answer. Or an excuse maybe.

He settled on she is a spy and he's going to let her stay so he can expose her.

Satisfied with his answer, he walked towards the other bathroom and bathed away his stress.

Starting from tomorrow, I will expose this little spy.

——————-

Please Vote!

Questions of the chapter;

1-Do you think Azealah is a spy?

2-What is one color that matches your personality?

3-Do you look for personality or looks when you crush on someone?