That morning

This is my first story, please forgive any grammar errors or spelling. I love writing and I'm sure this is going to be fun to write!

Kageyama's P.O.V

"A dream?" I groan waking up from a terrible night sleep, I get out of bed and walk downstairs to the kitchen, I was getting ready to make breakfast when my phone got a Notification. "Who could that be this early in the morning?" I groaned, I picked up the phone and stupid me forgot to turn the brightness down. "Ouch," I mumbled under my breath. I look at the sender ID and of course that boke would be the one texting me this early In the morning, that's also because he's my only friend (I feel your pain Tobio.) I open my phone and read the text.

Boke: Good Morning! ☀️

I might not show it but these little greetings everyday mean a lot to me since I've been living alone. Hinata is the only one I've ever talked about my grandpa to0.

Me(Tobio): Good Morning boke.

Boke: So, you excited for today? We get find out our second gender! I'm really hoping to be Alpha.

Me: You an alpha?

Boke: Hmph, Bakayama I can be an Alpha!

Me: Sure, well I'm going to get ready. Cya at school Boke

Boke: Okay, bye.

Yep, today we find out our second gender, I'm not all that excited over it because I'll most likely just turn out to be a Beta. In our society you separated into three categories by your second Genders, those three categories are Alpha, Beta, and Omega. Most of society is a Beta, those born Alpha are treated with the most respect and are on the top. Next level is Beta which is the normal and most common second Gender, which is what I want to be. Lastly on the very bottom is Omegas, they are treated with no respect and since people think their the most troublesome Gender, I been taught to love all Genders never think one is more important than the others.

As I was lost in thought about our exam today, a pain shot through my body. "Ahhhh," I screamed in pain! What's going on? Why does my body ache? Why is it so hot? All these questions flooded my head and I started to get dizzy, I was covered in sweat and my breathing was a little wonky but what gave me the most trouble was this burning feeling I felt everywhere. "M-M-Miwa!" I shouted and shouted over and over again but no one came. Moments later I was curled up on the kitchen floor crying because the pain was just getting worse and worse.

"Why did everything get blurry all of a sudden?" I asked.

I had to call someone or at least text 'cause i wasn't sure what type voice would come out if I tried to talk. I went to my contacts and clicked the most recent one, it rang and rang and eventually I went to voicemail. "You stupid tangerine! When I need you the most you won't answer," I said, I admit I was frustrated but also scared, I was home alone and I could barely move.

I can't take it anymore! I opened phone and dialed 911 and waited. I was so happy when someone answered the phone I almost felt like crying tears of joy but then the pain remained me why I called them in the first place. I was about to talk when I heard a girl start talking from the other side of the call.

"Hello, 911 speaking, what's your emergency?" She asked.

"Yes hello, my body it burns and I can barely move." I said as calm as possible.

"Name please and Addess," she said firmly

"Tobio Kageyama and my Address is 2222 Gink Rd," I told her.

She had said some other stuff but I stopped listening after she said EMS was on their way, I sighed and then another wave of pain came hitting. "It hurts, someone make it stop please," I whined begging for someone to help me.

•I'm sorry if this wasn't good but this was my first time and I really hoped you liked it. Also sorry if it was short.
Also if you have any feedback please leave it in the comments. Thank you for reading ❤️