5: Dirty Games

Oman sat peacefully in the room where Kauthar had shown to her as hers. She had just finished observing Magrib and was reading a novel on Wattpad while chewing on a popcorn. "This is so bad but I like it" Oman pouted when Nadia had mistakenly kissed her husbands twin from the book her husbands twin by Aishatuh_M she was enjoying the book and only wished for Hussein to have Nadia but still she couldn't just let go of the fact that she also liked her together with Hassan. An hour into the book, she began to shed tears. She dropped her phone and began sobbing, this was bad and that was not her plan. Oblivion to her, the king walked into her room. He did not understand why his wife was crying, he immediately walked to her and engulfed her in a warm hug and she hugged him back in the same mannerisms. "He is dead" She sobbed while hugging her husband tightly. "He didn't deserve to die" She added.

"Who died?" He asked calmly. He didn't understand, who could have died.

"Hassan, he died" She said.

"Who is he?" He asked while stroking her back. "Nadia's husband, he died" She said.

"Inalilahi wainalilhu rajiun" He exclaimed "May his soul Rest In Peace" He whispered calmly. "Do I know him?" He asked.

"No, he's in a book silly" She said. He immediately released his grip from her and bursted out laughing. It was so funny, she was crying over a book character. 'Was she crazy?' He thought. She stared at him angrily and then threw a pillow at him.

"You are very mean" She said while wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"In all my 28 years alive I've never seen a clown like you" He threw the pillow back at her and continued laughing hard. Outside their door was Nafisat and Hameedah, who were walking pass there but stopped when they heard the Kings laughter. "Why is he laughing like that?" Nafisat whispered.

"Well I don't know, he has never laughed like that around me. What about you?" Hameedah asked.

"Not at all. He is always frowning most of the times" She said.

"I really don't like that Oman" Hameedah said while crossing her hand across her chest.

"I hate her more than you do" Nafisat said. "I have a plan" She added.

"I'm all ears" She said. Nafisat told Hameedah all about her plan and Hameedah immediately hugged her, it was a great plan and it would surely land Oman in great trouble.

Back in the room, Oman had stood up from her husband and left to take a shower while he continued laughing whenever he remembered how bad Oman had cried. It was very funny to him, or maybe it was because he had a heart that did not let him feel the pain of someone. Whichever way, it would still had been funny to him. After some couple of minute, Oman came out dressed in one of the simple gowns he had bought for her to wear. Her wardrobe here in the main palace was also stacked with clothes which made her understand why the king did not allow her pack a box.

"You're ready?" He said to her.

"Yes I am your highness" She said. He smiled at her calmly before saying "Call me Malik whenever we are inside, please"
he said.

"Okay" she simply said. They both walked hand in hand while talking about the beauty of the palace. They arrived at the dinning room Which was as big as the two rooms combined. All the royal Family members were seated here and there. The king walked hand in hand with Oman and made her sit on a chair opposite his. Nafisat and Hameedah immediately shared a glance that held a wide grin.

"Good Evening everybody, let's begin eating" The king said. The maids immediately started dishing out the meals on each and everyone's plate.

"Sister in-law, I must say that my King is lucky to have you as a wife" A man who looked in his mid twenties said. Oman couldn't help but blush a bit as she found her husbands hand holding onto hers from under the table.

"Thank you Abdulahi" The king said. Oman looked Around and saw that every single lady in the room were either pinging while eating or were very anxious to leave. Her eyes met with that of one of the ladies and she smiled calmly at Oman which Oman immediately returned with a smile.

"Oman, It was nice getting to meet you" Hajiya Said. Oman smiled at grandmother who stood on her feet, she was done eating and needed to go to sleep. "Mariah, let's go" Hajiya said to her senior maid and then turned around to leave.

"Your highness, I'm okay with eating. I'm sleepy" She whispered into the king's ear and he nodded calmly as he also stood to his feet.

"Goodnight everybody, I'll also love to go to sleep" The king said and Abdulahi chuckled.

"Go and Enjoy your wife" A woman from the people seated in the dining room said.

"Mabrooka" The king chuckled as he held Oman's hand and walked away. Hameedah and Nafisat on the other hand both whispered to each other.

"Don't worry, The next time she comes she'll leave her with tears in her eyes" Nafisat said and the two women shared a handshake.

*~*
Back in the room of Oman and Malik, she was in the toilet about taking a bath while he was seated on the king sized bed and going through his phone.

Oman scrunched her face when she noticed the sight of blood on her panties, she was on her period and was sure she would be in some hellacious pain soon. The blood was just a sign of the thunder storm about to begin in her stomach. She came out still dressed in the same cloth and went to reach for her sanitary pad which she strolled back into the bathroom with. She took her bath and applied an oil perfume all over her skin before getting dressed in her night dress. The king on the other hand had just returned from his own room where he had gone to take his bath. He was laying on his bed, peacefully asleep because he was extremely tired. Oman on the other hand soon joined him on the bed and kept her distance away from him but to her dismay, he wasn't a deep sleeper and knew when she had climbed onto the bed. Thus he held her softly and cuddled her lovingly. She wasn't comfortable with him touching her but what could she do, she couldn't push him off so she slept in his arms.

The next morning at around 4AM, the king was awoken by the sniffles of Oman. He let go of her slowly and turned her around calmly. "What's wrong Oman?" He asked Oman who was crying her eyes out due to the agonizing pain she was in.

"My stomach" She managed to say.

"Your period right?" He asked calmly and she nodded. He immediately scooped her off the bed in his arms and made his way into the bathroom. "You should wash off, I'll get you medicine" He said. Unknown to him, her legs were norm and she wouldn't be able to even stand. Right now she wished her aunt was around to bath her as usual.

"I can't move" She sniffed.

"Is it that painful?" He asked calmly while squatting besides the bathtub where he had placed her.

"Yes" she said.

"Who baths you at home?" He asked.

"My Aunt" she managed to say

"Now I shall bath you from now on" He said. She immediately nodded in the negative. No man had ever seen her naked, she was very scared.

"Oman I'm your husband and I promise to always protect you and never disclose your secret to anyone" He said. She didn't know what to do, it was either she remained with the blood and stink as hell. Or she let him bath her. She nodded her head calmly and he slowly began stripping her off her dress. When he was done, she looked away from his eyes and let him use the soft sponge that laid in the bathroom against her skin. He was calm and made sure he didn't hurt her.

~*~
A husband like this is at where?🥺
Make sure you comment, Vote, And share with friends💗